IAVHQ 29

“Beep….

30…. 29….”

“Ho…”

Jyn gasp at her current situation, even though Jyn just stood by, her mind was churning quickly to come up with a perfect solution at her current predication. A faint idea did emerge on her head but she does not know whether it will work, however, if she did not try, she will regret it.

Jyn scratch her head. But she is not frustrated because the current situation is not that of a big problem considering the difficulty level she has to go through once she rank higher and higher.

Beside Jyn, Ari was biting his lips, he bald his hands into a tight fist.

The source of this calamity is probably him. 

“I..” He opened his mouth to say something but word was not able to come out. 

Grill was looking at Jyn who was standing silently, the current situation is actually… but…. the God of Maker seems to have a thought as her mind seem to be tinkering, hatching some method to make use of the stone that was coming their way, Grill was very relax.

The zerg on the other hand, their nerve strung tight, not because they were afraid of losing their life but because they were worried for the life of their queen. It was so hard to finally gain a queen and if they let their hard earned queen get injured or perhaps, lose her life….. A snarl started to come out from high level zerg. A ragged breathing along with the exposing of their weapon and fangs like thing. Their scale started emerging. A violent and ruthless emotion started to churn on the mind of the high level zerg. 

Eira turn her head mechanically towards Ari, the boon of the Mithioga race. Her gaze was piercingly cold and fierce even Alvis have a very terrifying expression. 

If their Queen got even a bit hurt, violent emotion started to ragged the mind of both Alvis and Eira.

With such a strange noise and deadly weapon being taken out, the other races around the vicinity were quick to notice the anomaly. The disguise was long gone so the true appearances of the zerg appear before their eyes. Even though Jyn just put on some small disguise as she resemble human and not zerg, if others really pay attention to her, they will immediately figure out her identity. It was such reason that the beings around them eyes went wide but was not able to think or care deeper as they were facing with their own life threatening crisis.

However, the galactic beings who were watching everything through the drone camera have a time to think deeper. They were not the people who were in a state of crisis after all.

----

[Salamander: Fuck!]

[The rise of the sun: Fuck!]

[Butterfly under the neon flower: Fuck!]

[Heretic priestess: Holy Shit!]

..

..

A bunch of ‘Fuck’ and ‘Holy Shit’ filled the comment section of the intergalactic net. But there are some who were confused on why the comment is filled with a barrage of swearing.

[If I were a Rose: What happened? Why are you all swearing?]

[Maybe you’d want me: Holy Shit! Isn’t that the queen of Zerg? Holy fuck!]

Some of the reporters who were responsible for maneuvering the drone camera focused the lens on the Zerg and Jyn, their mindset was probably that ‘Since this is their last stream, they want it to be their best with many viewers on their life history’ Of course, a wry laugh came out from some of the reporters lips while filming Jyn and her Zerg.