EP29: vodka, donuts and peace

minerva groaned and didn't even bother to open her eyes

minerva groaned and didn't even bother to open her eyes. her head felt like someone ran over it.

"oh god... never again..." she grumbled and sighed.

"mhmm"

her eyes shot wide open. she regretted that but managed to see where she was.

laying on top of ajax's chest.

"oh god– i'm so sorry... did we– are we? i–" minerva stumbled over her own words and fell from the couch "ow–"

ajax giggled and grabbed his phone from his pocket.

"i'm sorry i don't remember a thing" she said and looked up at him. he deleted something and then turned the phone to her

me too 🕴

"well, shit" minerva tightened her lips and pinched the bridge of her nose.

he poked her arm and showed his phone screen again.

you got some meds? my head feels like a disco ball

she nodded and stood up, her vision going blurry instantly.

"eevee" minerva whispered and her eyes widened "oh god i hope she doesn't bark"

ajax stood up, hissing from the pain.

well, it's good to know that drinking with minerva ends like that.

oh god.

what if he said something?

minerva closed the blinds and let out a sigh of relief, then moved to the kitchen to search for the medicine for both of them.

he believes her she doesn't remember anything. i mean... he has a pretty strong head and if he doesn't remember then why would she?

chances that he said something were low. but not zero.

let's just hope it won't come back to her, if something happened.

"shit–" minerva hissed and ajax saw a glimpse of plate falling down.

they both sighed at the loud sound of it crashing but then... eevee started barking.

"are you kidding me?" minerva laughed but stopped instantly.

eevee ran out from minerva's bedroom and came up to her, licking the brunette's face.