𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

"My brother? Really Y/n?""Duh, he's cute as hell"- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Duh, he's cute as hell"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YOUR POV:
I'm Jayla's best friend, she doesn't care about our age gap. She's 17 and i'm 15, but it didn't stop us from being friends. Being Jayla's best friend means spending everyday with her. Whether its going to her house or going on drives with her. Sometimes, Jaden or Javon come along with us.

I love that because i kinda have a crush on Javon. He's so fucking cute and not to mention, the sweetest guy in the whole fucking world! Obviously I didn't tell Jayla i had a crush on Javon, it might ruin our friendship. But who knows?

I was chilling on my bed, i locked my bedroom door because my drunk step dad was downstairs and i fucking hated that man. He thinks just because he's dating my mom, he can boss me around and act like my dad. I had a deep hatred for him. Not only is he a drunk weirdo, i'm getting the feeling he's abusive too.

I was about to watch some tv until i got a message from Javon. He hardly ever messages me, one of the reasons I think he doesn't like me like that.

Javon🥊:
Hey Y/n/n, Jayla and i are going for a ride, wanna come with us?
You:
Yeah sure, just tell me when you're here:)
Javon🥊:
Ight x
(seen)

Weird, it's normally Jayla who asks me and Javon NEVER sends x's? And he never uses my nickname? I shrug it off and get changed into some jeans and a hoodie. Only something casual, I wasn't in the mood to get nicely dressed.

 Only something casual, I wasn't in the mood to get nicely dressed

(your outfit, change it iyw<3)

After i brush my hair and teeth, i get another message from Javon telling me that him and Jayla are outside. I responded with a quick "ok" before tiptoeing downstairs. My step dad was passed out of the sofa and i took my chance and ran out the door, slamming it but I didn't care, i rushed straight to Jayla's car and hopped in the back seat.

"Woah, what's the rush?" Jayla asked with a chuckle and i frowned before quickly covering it up. "What? Can't a girl be excited to see her best friends?" I teased, Jayla rolled her eyes playfully and began driving while Javon let out a small laugh. Fuck, his laugh is adorable. I soon got spammed by my step dad but I ignored it.

"You gonna answer that?" I heard Javon ask, i looked up at him and stared into his eyes for a few seconds before shaking my head. "No uh..its my dumbass step dad, i'll just ignore him" I replied, switching my phone off. Javon looked at me in concern before eventually nodding at me.

Jayla parked in a parking lot and pulled her phone out. "We're going live" Javon and i agreed and Jayla set up her phone and we were now live. So many people joined in that amount of seconds, Jayla and Javon were laughing at a few things people said. I sat in the back seat, reading the messages my step dad sent me. It really shattered my heart.

"Who's in the back seat? Oh, my best friend, Y/n! Y/n, say hi" Jayla said and i closed my eyes to try and get the tears away, thankfully it worked. I put on a fake smile. "Hey guys" i said with a small wave. In the corner of my eye, i noticed Javon looking at me.

@updatingwaltons: are Y/n and Javon dating?
@wannajavon: the way Javon looks at Y/n omg-
@Hater09: ew, they better not be together. Javon is WAYYY too good for Y/n.
@Hater163: ^^ not an opinion, a fact🤪

I looked at the two hate comments and laughed. "Hater163, you have no right to come at me and Javon if you use those emojis to be honest with you" Javon and Jayla laughed and agreed. Some comments were people simping over me, Javon or Jayla. Some were shipping Javon and i and a big chunk were hating on me for who knows what reason?

"Okay, you guys are asking this alot. Do Y/n and Javon like each other? As far as each of us know, none of us like each other in a romantic way" Javon explained and my eyes glanced over at him for a split second before looking away. 'He definitely does not like me' "Even if we did like each other, thats really just for us to know.." he continued and i nodded, not really wanting to speak.

"Y/n, are you alright. You're normally really chatty?" Jayla asked, she looked genuinely concerned. "Yeah, you're normally talking our ears off" Javon teased. I smiled at him before looking at the phone. "I'm fine..just tired" I replied and the siblings nodded.

We ended the live and ended up back at the Waltons house. I asked Jayla if I could stay the night because I couldn't face my step dad at all, she agreed and so did her parents. When everyone went to bed, i snuck downstairs and sat on the couch, my shaking hands holding my phone. Every 5 minutes, I received a message from my step dad or my mom. My mom was worried, my step dad wasn't.

"Y/n?" I looked up to see Javon. He had grey joggers on with no shirt. I wiped my tears and he sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug. I clung onto him and let out small cries while he held me. "Hey, hey..it's okay, i got you" he whispered softly and rubbed my back. I buried my head in the crook of his neck and he held me close.

"Aye, what's up, Y/n/n.." he asked in concern, carefully pulling out of the hug and cupping my chin so I could look at him. "My step dad" I whispered, trying to hold in my sobs. "Lets go to my room, ight, we can talk up there" he said before wrapping and arm around my shoulders and taking us both to his room. We laid on his bed and he cuddled me.

Javon and i never did this, but i was too upset to even question him. "Talk to me Y/n, i'll listen to you..nobody will judge, its just you and me" he whispered and connected our foreheads together. Warm tears ran down my cheeks and Javon wiped them away. I explained everything that was happening with my mom and step dad.

Javon did exactly what he said. He listened, he wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead. If i got too worked up, he'd whisper for me to calm down and breath for him. Lets just say Javon is the best at comforting people. "Y/n, if you want, i can ask my parents if you can stay here for a little. We're all here for you, okay? Especially me because..." he paused and looked at me.

I searched his eyes, i knew he was hesitant. "Because..?" I asked and Javon sighed. "Because i like you, Y/n, i really do" he replied and i smiled at him. We both sat up and i cupped him cheek and kissed him, he smiled into it and kissed back. Javon's light switched on and at the door, Jayla and Jaden were there. Jaden was smirking at his twin.

"My brother? Really Y/n?" Jayla asked, i knew she didn't care. I could tell by the tiny smirk on her lips. "Duh, he's cute as hell" i teased and Javon shoved his head into the crook of my neck. Jaden and Jayla soon left us alone again. Javon and i cuddled each other to sleep. I'm happy he was able to cheer me up.