- ; [ 028 ]

hi im back
my parents took away my phone cause it was exam season and i still failed LMAOO

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════
' lady ( y/n ) seems to be fond of kids, -too fond, '

are the words written on the very first page of the tabloid, an image of you trying to coax a crying child from yesterday plastered beside a well worded article.

' the cold, white haired prince and the sunflower knight. '.

koshar and kaufman are another topic, pictures of them carrying several children on their arms and shoulder enhanced and perfectly taken from a flattering angle.

though the situation was painfully embarrassing, it had more help than shame, given the fact that rashta's tea party was completely overshadowed by your own event.

kaufman had left, apologizing profusely and promising to make it up to you in any way he could before leaving to board the ship sailing towards far west.

Koshar however, unapologetically apologized. saying he was sorry he got you on the tabloids, but not sorry for gaining the favor of the children and getting the sunflower knight title.

you sighed and simply told him to go about his investigation on Rashta before bothering you.

"time flies by too fast these days

"time flies by too fast these days." you sigh, taking Revettis hand in yours, your body wrapped in a beautiful suit that matched with hers.

"why do you say that, my lady?" she asks, jumping excitedly in place.

she wears a beautiful blue dress that goes far too well with the wild red tint of her hair. wave-like patterns are embedded into the dress, jewelry decorating her skirt like a reflection of stars on the deep sea when the sun dips below the horizon.

although she was reluctant when you told her you were picking her a dress in secret, her hesitation immediately dissipated when she laid eyes on the dress you had in mind for her.

"i feels like it was just yesterday when we had first met." you smile, "and now we're on our way to steal away the breathes of these people on your debut."

she fluteringly smiles and regains a regal composure when the grand doors open wide, reveal you and Revetti to the world.

nobles gasp, while Navier smiles in satisfaction. She was right to have put you in this role.

Finally, you spot Rashta, who looks shocked and irritated. The dress she wears is the one the palace designer prepared for Revetti.

discreetly bending down to the red head's height, you whisper, "The dress miss Rashta is wearing was the one she chose for you. It seems she was planning on ruining your imagine on the day of your debut."

Her eyes are set ablaze with anger, but her face does not change. Her smile continues to still and not a single crease between her eyebrows are shown. You applaud her professionalism.

"Oh my! Miss Revetti, your dress is gorgeous, I've never seen anything like it!"

Revetti giggles when girls her age begin to circle around her, "Of couse it's one of a kind! Lady ( l/n ) co-designed it with her Majesty's designer" she boasts happily, earning sounds of awe from her friends.

"Is it true Lady ( l/n )?!"

chuckling, you nod. "Yes, though I only played a small part in this."

"Could we ask you to design dresses for us?!"

"Ladies, that is a bit.."

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

It has barely been a week.

And your idiot of a friend has gotten himself exciled.

"Hold on, can you explain again?" you sigh, keeping eye contact with Marquis Farang.

"Lord Koshar kidnapped Rashta's ex-master and cut him up. The man has lost an ear." He sighs, eyebrows creased from the pain of a migraine.

"Please, talk his Majesty out of this-"

"No." You grunt out, slumping into your chair, "That man is mad. Countless times has he made an idiotic decision and countless times have I tried to talk him out of it, but he still remains stubborn."

"But.."

"I can't do anything about it this time, Farang." you rephrase apologetically. "There is no choice but to go along with the flow for now. I will try to think of a way to sort this situation out."

"...I will let Lord Koshar know. A messenger bird will come to update you on the situation from time to time." Farang sighs, standing from his seat to leave the room.

The door clicks as he leaves, footsteps echoing further and further away.

If Koshar had successfully kidnapped that Viscount, that means he must have attained some form of valuable information on Rashta. You'd have to question him sometime and ask for evidence to try and get that bitch out of the palace, or hopefully, executed.

"Lady, His Majesty's secretary wishes to enter and speak to you." One of your maids knock on the door as she speaks, waiting for an answer.

"..Let him in."

It was rare to have him visit you. Perhaps it was something important regarding Koshar or Navier. He knows you could care less about Sovieshu nowadays.

The taller man enters in a rush, waiting for the door to close properly before sighing and sitting on the shair across you.

"Is something the matter?" In all honesty, you'd forgotten his name. You used to call him big bear as a child, given his towering height and eye-catching brown hair.

But it wouldn't be too appropriate to call him that now, given his distressed features.

His eyes dart back and forth, sweats drips from his chin as he seems more stressed and worried than scared and alert.

You raise an eyebrow, had the Emperor fired him or something? That wouldn't be possible given the fact that he's worked here longer than most people have.

"The Emperor..." He hesitates.

He wonders if telling you this was the right idea. He wonders if he's leading the Empire into a further downfall.

"The Emperor plans to divorce the Empress and make Miss Rashta the new ruler by his side." He finally spits out, not surprised when you give him a look mixed with anger and surprise.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

not proofread.