Ch41 - Before a Stormy Night ✦

Explicit content: Rough, Breeding kink, Bondage, Submissive, Hair Pulling, Choking, Rope bunny, Masochism.

Third Person Point of View•

As you and your lover had your fun laughing, the both of you quickly shared a kiss right after, which only turned more and more lustful, passionate and hot for the both of you.

How can a moment that had no malicious intent end up to the both of you missing a few clothes which are scattered around the ground of your dorm.

Although, to be fair it was simply the navy blue uniforms that were scattered. You still had your underwear on and Satoru still had his pants on, at least.

As you were on his lap you pulled him closer and deepened the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck you felt his thumb go inside your mouth whilst you two were sharing the tender kiss.

You were flushed to it's best, he held you closer and you kept a tight grip around his neck. You could feel him get turned on more and more. You could also tell by just feeling him grow down there.

Satoru took out his thumb and wiped the saliva off of on your cheek. Your face was a sweaty and flushed mess at that point.

He parted from the kiss and revealed his saliva dripping tongue which was connected to yours only by a small string now.

"To be honest with you, in my eyes, nobody else can even compare to you." Satoru whispered in your ear. He started to kiss you once more and his hands trailed down your body.

"I want you all to myself~" He whispered once again, "I don't want anyone else to even lay a finger on you, or your body." He blew a bit against your ear.

"I want you to belong to only me." Satoru threw you down from him and you landed on the floor. You looked up to him with your half lidded eyes and immediately noticed the lust that was coming out of his eyes.

He grabbed your jaw harshly and you immediately grabbed his wrists from shock. You started to breathe heavily as he started to remove his belt using his free hand.

After he loosened his belt, you were quick to take it and toss it away alongside the rest of his clothes, alongside you even unbuttoned his pants immediately.

"You're really eager huh?" Satoru said with a smirk and a blush on his face. "Very well then. Who am I to keep you waiting?" He said and pulled down his pants, he was in front of you only on his underwear. The print was evident on his boxers, it was right in front of your face. Mere inches away from completely touching you.

Satoru grabbed the back of your head and brought it closer to his clothed private parts, you closed one of your eyes as he slowly rubbed it on your flushed face.

Drool started to go down from your mouth as he simply kept rubbing your face with his now only clothed body part.

With a swift move of your hands, his boxers had completely fallen to his feet. You blushed when you saw it. Satoru was known for his height and good looks, only some knew that it wasn't just reserved for his facial features though.

You started to give little teasing to Satoru and started to slide your tongue up and down on him, earning a few cursing from him and his hold on your head tightening.