Epilogue

People say time flies like a thin air....
And when the time is happy it goes in a blink of eye....
When you have a person with you to stand for you to support you to love ypu unconditionally life feels like a dream...
Yes life is not only a bed of roses it also have thorns....
You have to face all those things...
But when you have a support system you find it easy to over come all this hard time...

For them...
They both were their support system....
Sidharth and his Misty....
Sidharth the arrogant man who is totally different person when he is with his misty his shehnaaz....
And she...
She is totally into him... she is just simply love him to do anything for him.. to only see his happy...
Her whole world revolves around him...

They were happy in their small world....

They were happy to be always with each other....

And i am happy to be called their son...
Their part....

Plzzz welcome my mom dad...

Mr. Sidharth Singhania and Mrs. Shehnaaz sidharth singhania....

The whole hall burst into the sould of clapping as the light fall on a couple at their late sixties standing at the stairs of the hall while holding each other hands tightly...

The man is at his early seventies but still looks young his aura is speaking power and arrogance and the way he is holding his wofe and his eyes were showing immense love for her....
And the women is at her early sixties still looking young and beautifull her face have a peaceful smile and her hold on him showing her love for him....
A perfect couple....

All the guests were looking at the couple coming down from the stairs...
Seeing a dream... living a dream which lot of people have dreamt of....

The man holding the mike who just gave the introduction goes to the stairs and hold shehnaaz from another side and sidharth is holding her hand from one side when another hand of a young girl hold sidharth hand which was in his pocket....
And they  both were their children...
Shiv sidharth Singhania and Sanjh Sidharth Singhania....
26 and 18 years old....

Sidharth and shehnaaz looks at their children and then each other....
A perfect family how everyone wish to have..  

And today their children have thrown this grand party occasion of their 30th marriage anniversary....

30th years as husband and wife....
30 years of togetherness....
Their family.....
How they always dreamt.....

As they come down the two person greet them was another couple who is also celebrating their anniversary today...

Nitya and Rajveer...

This party was arranged by Shiv, sanjh and vidhyut nitya and rajveer's son...

For their mom dad....

Both the couple greet each other....

In these thirty years....
Many things happen as the life goes on...
Sidharth's company grows more storng while shehnaaz and Nitya starts an NGO which is now handle by Sanjh...
While shehnaaz's father company was now taken care by Rajveer and  Vidhyut....
Shiv have also joined Singhania Industries one years ago....

Their family have grown up more strongly....

In those years they all have experienced lot of things many ups and downs have came but the only thing which is constent that is their love for each other.....
They stood beside each other in every situation.....
Sidharth's love for his Misty didn't change even a bit it always increases with each passing moment....
He still sometimes don't believe that how his small Misty is now mother of two who is also now well sattled in their field...
How she maturely handle all those things but still he always finds his old small misty in her... who still seeks for her safe zone....

And shehnaaz....
For her life is not less then a bliss with him...
And their childrens....
His love always gives her the strenght whenever she feels weak she know that his arms will be her power...
For her... he is a perfect example of a husband a father and a son....
Amd she just loved him from the deepest core of her heart....
He is still that angry man who still protects her  and he is still her safe heaven....

Every guest congratualate them....

And the party goes on with a cake cutting ceremony and then dance and eventually comes to an end....

When the family only left for having dinner...
They all sat on the dinning table...
Shehnaaz looks at her whole family and then looks at sidharth...
Who also looks at her....
He know what is going on in her mind...
Tears formed in her eyes while he shakes his head on no...
He don't like tears in her eyes even if it is of happiness....
He hold her hand and give an smile...
They both looks at their family...
Indeed it is their family....
They have created together....

Sidharth and shehnaaz is sitting on the garden after dinner...
Rajveer nitya and Vidhyut have already left...
It was late night....
The starts and moon were shining in the sky...
She is looking at the stars and he is looking at his star....
When she looks at him feeling his gaze....
S- aise kaya dak rahe hai....
She questions with a smile....
Sh- kuch nahi bas yahi ke waqt kitna age bar gaya hai par ham aaj bhi wahi hai...
He said encircling his hand around her shoulder while she rest her head at his chest....
S- han 30 saal ho gaye hamre sath ko...
She said with a blissful smile...
Sh- 30 saal to bas shadi ko huwa hai mare liya to tum tab se mari ho jab tumne pahli bar iss duniya main kadam rakha tha... ek 13 saal ka ladka jisse payer kaya hota hai pata bhi nahi tha ussne tab se tumhe bas apna maan liya tha.... ye jo asman main ye sitare hai nah vo gawah hai hamri kahani ki hamare sath ki tabse jabse ek mari zindagi kain mithas bankar mari misty ayi thi....
He speaks with so much passion and love...
She looks at him with a bright smile....
S- bhagwan ne mujhe aapke liya hi banaya tha... hamri kismat main milna likha tha aor aaj dakho hamri bhi ek family hai jiska sapna sab dakhte hai vo hamari zindagi ki ek sachayi hai... thank you sidharth mujse payer karne ke liya.... aap zindagi ho mari....
Her each word comes as a whisper as her emotions were so heavy that sound is not coming....

Sh- sath main rahna hi shirf payer nahi hota.. agar payer sachi ho to vo sath ki mohtaj nahi hoti aor agar ham sath nah bhi hote to bhi hamare payer main itni takat hai ki vo hame kabhi alag nahi hone dagi chahe ham rahe ya nah rahe hamari payer ki mahek hamesha rahegi.....
Saying this he hold her more tightly.....

It is their love.....
Everyone wish to have a family have a complete life....
But is only having a family with your loved one is the defination of completeness.... ?

When you love a person truely then your love is already completed whether you have a family or not with the person but the time ypu have spent with the person makes your love complete....
Agar ek pal bhi sache payer main bitaya jaye to bhi vo payer mukammal ho jata hai...
To phir inka payer kaise adhura rah jaye...
Inka payer hamesha se pura tha...

Safar ek ka bas khatam huwa hai...
Duje ko abhi taq manjil ki talas hai....
Ye to bas ek imtehan hai khuda ki...
Milna to dono ka mukaddar main likha hai.......

THE END

SO THIS IS THE END OF THIS STORY HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY READING THIS PLZZ TELL ME HOW IS YOUR EXPERIENCE.....

MEET YOU ALL WITH NEW STORY...

TILL THEN BYE BYE
YOURS WRITER
ANIKA....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें