I Always Will / Forty - One

DRACO'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did she really hate me that much now? She has finally moved on from me. She finally moved onto someone much better than me? No, he's not better than me. He's a Weasley. No Weasley is better than me. 

Not one!

It's so easy for her to just ignore me and never look back to whatever little things she does hurts me. It's clear for so long that she doesn't give a bloody damn about me but I couldn't let myself feel it.

I could not let myself be happy that I got a distraction from her. I could not let myself be grateful that she moved on from me. I could not let myself love her when I had the chance. I couldn't let myself, I just couldn't.

~~~~~~~~~

I was just trying to get the small fireworks the weasel twins set off, that were following me when I heard some girls screamed in excitement. And I could tell it was not a scared scream, because it was more like they shrieked happily.

I looked up from my shirt to see Hela pushing Moon, Parkinson and Greengrass away from the crowd and started explaining something in panic and anger but none of the girls were taking her seriously so she gave up. 

And nothing angered me more than anything with what happened after.

One of the weasel twins came behind Hela, much closer than they ever been, making her turned around. My jaw clenched as he towered over her and his finger went under her chin, lifting her face up to make her look up at him. 

My heart rate started to increase, making me harder to breath and I started to find everything around me difficult to hear as I watched, stared at every one of their movements, the words that came out from their lips and the expressions they made as they talked. 

The changing hair colors of Hela, the smiles that never went away ever since they first formed on both of their lips, the frequent smirks they made that just made my anger increased, the closeness of their bodies that were almost touching and the fact that he was the one to be holding her right now. 

Not me, but right in front of me?

But they went apart when McGonagall came down to the entrance of the hall from the other side and Umbridge walked in front of me slowly, out of the great hall. Her hair burnt and her face blackened from the fireworks that she tried to make them went away. 

But my attention didn't shifted from the tall ginger hair boy that stay stood with his hands in his pocket, smirking as he did beside the blue hair girl, whom had now appeared to be shorter than him with her hands folded in front of her chest as she bit down her lips, stopping herself from laughing out loud, watching as Umbridge threw a tantrum.

After she finally finished insulting McGonagall and others, she left with not even one look at anyone.

"Have fun!" Hela waved after Umbridge as she finally laughed out before turning back around to the boy beside her and I finally recognized him as George Weasley.

I lost attention when someone hit me on my shoulder as they walked away and I saw that everyone is now going back to wherever McGonagall was pointed at them to.