1 Can Love Survive This Storm?

So this is after the whole dragon fight thing. I cannot repeat that because it still aces my heart.
So here it goes

KARAN' S POV
She told me I never loved her! Have you ever felt like air was being taken away from you and you couldn't breathe, that's what I felt. Right now I am sitting alone and thinking about how things were before I became a part of Biggboss or rather she became a part of my life.

I had these tall walls built around me that nobody could cross. I have had the shittiest past and it still haunted me to a point when I thought I wouldn't date anybody ever. But then she came. She was like feeling of being home after the worst day. Everything seemed easier and better with her. Suddenly before I could even realize it I had my walls breaking down. And when I realized this, I was scared but yet I couldn't do anything to stop that. And just like that she crept into my life even after how I tried to do otherwise.

I always say I have had my own share of pain and misery, because of my career, my family and my love life. But right now everything felt easier than this. I thought I knew pain until she questioned my love. I always feared of losing her but today I felt numb. It felt like somebody took my soul away. The face that calmed me down no matter what, today took my breath away. When I look her I am reminded of all the things we have done together. I am reminded of how she has just made my life so beautiful. How we have laughed so much. But along with that I am reminded of her questioning my love for her.

Do you ever look at somebody and feel like you could kiss that person and kill that person at the same time. Yes that's what I felt right now. When I see her tear-stained face I feel like taking all pain away but then what about the pain she gave me. I remember telling her how I wouldn't ever let her cry. Hey I have broken promises and yet this one was the most painful to break.

I have no idea what this means for us, because when it comes to her I would do everything I never thought I would do. Somehow every single pain with her feels worth it. I hope we can come past this. But looking her I know she has made up her mind. And let's be honest I so scared because somewhere I know her mind is against us. Looks like I just got a new definition to pain.

_________________________________________
So surprise, sort of a double update for today. I have immense gratitude for all the love you guys have showered on me just at the first update. I hope you all like this part. I would try and be as regular as possible. Also if you have any sort of suggestions please drop them. Do remember to leave a comment.

XOXO SUHANI