Amy Santiago X Fem reader (Brooklyn 99)

Summary: A distressed Woman comes into the Precinct knowones knows her apart from Amy.

Third person pov...

The Precinct wasn't busy the team only had a couple of thefts happen and some car stealers. "Hey Santiago" said Jake. Across from him sat Amy who was writing up a car theft that happened.

As she did she got a message from someone qhen she looked at her phone her eyes widened making Jake worried. "Everything okay Santiago?" He asked and got nothing in return.

Then the Precinct elevator opened and a woman stepped out she was crying and scared she looked around the Precinct until she saw Amy and jumped over the gate and into the bullpen.

"Amy" she yelled as Amy wrapped her arms around the woman who ran in "Y/N, arw you okay" she asked the woman as everyone watched Them. "H-he is back Am" whispers the woman before she passed out in Amy's arms.

Amy catches her as Captain Holt comes out of his office and into the bullpen,  he sees the woman unconscious and motions Amy to being her into his office.

Once they were inside Amy answered his questions  "how do you know this woman Santiago?" He asks. "She is Y/N my girlfriend Sir" she said blushing.

"And why was she scared?" He asked making Amy freeze she looked at Y/N ans brush her hair from her face.

"Well recently her Dad has escaped from prison. when Y/N was 5 he murdered her Mum and almost killed Y/N but she was able to escape until now he is back and looking for her" Explained Amy.

"He is very dangerous sir, please can we help her Y/N is very special to me" Asked Amy, Holt looked at y/n then at the detective.

"We will help you and Y/N" said Holt making Amy smile "thank you sir" she said.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot for Amy I love her she is so pretty and funny.

Request are open!

Word count: 345