Chapter 68

The first dance of the couple had just ended, mesmerizing everyone. So, it was time for the feast.

"This is so beautiful, how can I eat without altering it," Kaylie pouted in admiration

"You're right babe, this is a piece of art!" Taehyung added. They were just taking in the beauty of the place when Jungkook went and sat in front of them, opening the napkin and placing it on his lap, ready to munch onto food.

The young couple looked at each other and shook their head while giggling.

Taejoon raised a toast, gathering attention, "I don't know where to start. I personally wanted it to be like Ji Hoon's speech, all funny and interesting. But I don't think I will get a better chance to convey my regards to this beautiful lady in white today." He bowed slightly to YN while the latter grinned wide.

"I guess it's the first time he said that I am beautiful!" She chuckled.

"YN has been such an integral part of my life. I first met her when I was ten and then again when she was suddenly my neighbour in Gwangju when I was nearly fifteen. We've grown up together. Danced together, went to school together, had our first drinks together, painted graffiti on walls together, cheated on tests and whatnot.

I myself was in dire need of someone in my life then. I remember it was this one particular day when I had a cut on my jaw because I tried to shave myself and I didn't know how to. I watched YN learning it via videos on yt and asking all men around her to teach her, so, she finally taught me how to."

YN smiled looking at him. He was indeed like her brother. Hoseok placed an arm over her shoulder, pulling her a bit closer and she happily accepted his warmth.

"Yes, she was the person who taught me how to shave, and she is one of the only two people who ever did that for me. The other being Yoongi," he added making Yoongi smile and blush almost instantly. Taejoon's parents watched their little encounter. His dad, somewhere guilty. He always was, he just didn't know how to say it.

He also wanted to spend time with his only son but he just failed in doing so. He wanted to embrace him and kiss his forehead so bad but his own ego built a wall in between.

"I was so grateful but the thing was, we never said thank yous and it never felt heavy. We treated each other each time we felt grateful, so, I never actually thanked her.

Now that she's marrying, I mean married to her love which I know is true because this woman can never fake love. I want to invite you YN to another treat since I met the love of my life because of you," he smiled looking straight into Yoongi's eyes.

"Hope you have a wonderful married life with Spidey. And if you ever happen to grow a beard I'll shave it for you!"

"Bro she has me for that!" Hoseok loudly responded.

"Guys! Why would I have a beard?" She asked in utter disbelief.

"Just in case," Hoseok shrugged and the others laughed jubilantly.