Chapter 152- Why do you want to start shit with My Yi Hang?

Suddenly the two men stopped talking and looked at each other in silence, with a sense of measuring each other’s strength in their eyes.

Mu Yi Fan is more apprehensive and can’t feel Zhan Nan Tian is a zombie. Zhan Nan Tian in Haifeng County is no different from human beings. There is no red line in the inner frame of his eyes at first sight, no black eye socket, and even his nails are ruddy and smooth, which is no different from the Zombie King described in his novel.

And, unfathomable, what exactly did Zhan Nan Tian encounter before the end of the world? Why could it become a senior zombie before the end of the last century?

And in the plot of the novel, Zhan Nan Tian is obviously a human being, but now why is it suddenly turned into a zombie?

“Why did you start Mu Yi Han?” Mu Yi Fan suddenly asked aloud.

Before meeting Zhan Nan Tian, in his mind, it was Mu Yi Hang who provoked Zhan Nan Tian first.

However, after he met Zhan Nan Tian, he felt that Zhan Nan Tian really wanted to deal with Mu Yi Hang, because he felt that Zhan Nan Tian in front of him was not really like the gentle and polite person in his novel, nor was he like what the survivors said before.

But if Zhan Nan Tian intends to attack Mu Yi Hang, what is the real purpose?

With Zhan Nan Tian’s ability, it should not be as simple as him injuring Mu Yi Hang.

“Why do you want to start shit with Mu Yi Hang?” Zhan Nan Tian slowly drew up the corner of his lip:” Do you believe me if I said that the resentment I had made in my last life? ”

Mu Yi Fan frowned.

Previous existence?

Is this Zhan Nan Tian the same?

Zhan Nan Tian laughed a light laugh: “You know, how could a person have a previous life, but I’m surprised that Mu Yi Hang provoked me first, why would you say I started Mu Yi Hang?” ”

Then he squinted and a dangerous light flashed through his eyes: “You look as if you care about what happens to Mu Yi Hang.”

Mu Yi Fan turned a blind eye in his heart.

His concern is not whether Mu Yi Hang is well or not.

If it hadn’t been for Zhan Nan Tian and Mu Yi Hang, would Mr. Zhan Family not have seen him?

Otherwise, he doesn’t have to try his best to please Old Zhan now. Of course, it would be better if he could solve the problems of Zhan Nan Tian and Mu Yi Hang.

“I’m just curious. You can choose not to say it.”

Zhan Nan Tian had no intention of telling him about it. He looked at his watch on his wrist. “It’s not too early. I’m going to visit the Zhan Family again. If something can’t be solved later, you can send someone to the Zhan Family to look for me. Besides, you can improve your ability as soon as possible in these two months.”

After that, he smiled deeply and turned away.

As he stepped down the stairs, he suddenly turned around and attacked Mu Yi Fan with a very hot fire.

Mu Yi Fan was shocked and his figure flashed away from the black-red fire.

Immediately, a fire hit the window.

When the glass was burned at high temperature, it exploded spontaneously and gave a loud bang, which frightened the survivors to escape. The frame of the glass window melted instantly under the abnormal fire.