talk to me please

Denise looked around, trying to find what exactly had caused such a short lived earthquake earlier but she only saw the tiny creature on the ground, looking up at her. Denise didn't want to let herself, even for a second, believe that that thing could be harmless.

So when she saw it's tiny feet shuffling towards her, she shot at it, "don't move! Don't you dare move."

It continued to move towards her. It suddenly leaped up into the air and went crashing into the ground. The impact caused a crack in the ground that was followed by a loud bang.

Denise rolled her eyes, "of course! Of course the tiny creature would have that sort of power," she added some laughter, "why is everything so obvious?"

(A/N; as the author, I am offended)

It leaped up again and hit the same place, causing a deeper crack. Denise was perplexed about its true intension for causing cracks until she felt the tree tilt to the side.

Her lips made a0and she burst out laughing.

"That stupid wolf took time making an entire trap but this tiny thing didn't even look at the trap before overpowering it," she commented.

At least her eyes didn't feel swollen  and tongue didn't feel numb over nothing. At least his stupid plan failed before it could start.

"WOLLLLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!" she raised her head and called out in panic.

The amusement had quickly washed away from her face and leaving her anxiety. She couldn't brush off the fact that as soon as she hit the ground, she would become chowder.

"Aii! Why are you shouting so loudly?" the wolf calmly walked in.

The tiny creature only gave him a glance before continuing to slam down on the ground. Clearly unfazed by the wolf's arrival.

He looked at her, "pups don't have the strength to fight such beasts, you know." He still recalled her comment about him being a pup scared by the dark.

"Anyone with brains wouldn't hung a human up as bait," she didn't forget to complain, "get me down from here."

The wolf looked back at the tiny creature while he said to Denise, "you look better tied up."

He launched himself at the creature before she could say anything (not that she had anything to say, her mouth just stayed wide open). Just as he reached it, it shot its incredibly thick warty tongue out of its mouth at the wolf. He had to jump to the side in order to avoid it.

He launched himself again, claws and teeth ready to land a vital blow but the tiny creature jumped out of the way and landed with force that caused the ground to shake. The wolf easily regained his stability and took that moment to strike but was blocked when the tiny creature suddenly expanded into a monstrosity.

Denise who had been left to watch the show put all her money on the tiny thing. She dangled freely and reveled in the fact that the wolf might lose, not taking into account that she would die if that happened.

It seemed that since the creature had grown bigger, it couldn't launch its tongue anymore and neither could it cause the ground to crack. The advantage was that all the attacks from the wolf became invalid. It was almost like the wolf was playing with a big ball or on a trampoline.

Even when he tried to bite, claw or tip the monster over, he would just bounce  right off.

"Must be fun playing around with a squishy toy," Denise commented.

When the wolf had tried biting the monster, it looked like he was biting on a super sized squishy. Denise soon gathered that maybe the wolf just liked to play with the giant squishy. He had even come up with such a low grade plan to attract it.