CHAPTER FIFTEEN

ALEXANDER POV:

Women are such strong creatures. I could never be half the woman my wife is and as I look at her in awe of her strength, I am grateful that I get to call her mine. She is the mother of my children. Our two beautiful children.

I can't believe that I am dad. I get to have two little people call me their dad. Our babies are healthy and are just beautiful creatures just like their mother.

My gaze moves around the room, our family gushes over the two additions. June and Alina each hold one of the twins in their arms. They fell asleep the moment Rose was done with feeding them.

I sat next to her and watched, fascinated by how she could breastfeed both babies at the same time. They each latched on to a breast and fed until their bellies were content. The two grandmothers have since then refused to put either of the babies down.

Warmth welcomes my hand and I hold on to Rose's as I stand next to the bed. She smiles up at me, I can tell that she is beyond exhausted. I'm no woman but I am certain that giving birth to a human let alone two takes a toll on you.

"I love you." I gently whisper to her. Her beautiful smile widens ad my heart flutters. Our little moment gets broken by Tommy's voice.

"So have you decided on names?" he asks. Rose and I have settled on names for the babies a while ago. She squeezes my hand and I nod her in acknowledgement.

She looks at the twins lovingly before speaking, "Well...they are Lennox Domenico Cain and ..." She expectantly looks at me and I finish off her, "Aurora Franklin Cain."

Isadora gasps, her hand held over her mouth. Tears shine in her eyes, "Y-you named her after dad."

"And you named him after your uncle." Darius says to Rose. his eyes also glimmer with unshed tears.

Rose and I both knew how much this would mean to our families. It's like we're getting a second chance at having those we lost around us. I wish that my parents could be around to see how Isadora and I have done for ourselves. I wish that I could hug my mother and hear her tell me how much she loves her grandkids.

I know that they are smiling down on us. They are still a part of our lives.

I let go of Rose's hand as Darius hugs her. Tears fall upon both their faces, "Thank you baby girl." he says to her. Her lip quivers as she smiles at him.

"So I take that it's better than Reginald?" Laughter flows past her lips. I chuckle as he places a kiss on her forehead.

"So much better than Reginald. You'll always be my Reggie though.

June and Alina put the babies down as we all share a very big and laughter filled hug.

ROSALIE POV:

It feels so good to be going home. I am exhausted even though I slept for a few hours after everyone left the hospital. Lex and I had a moment to ourselves with our babies.

I can't believe that we're parents to a little boy and girl. They are so precious, beautiful and absolutely resemble their father. Seriously, they both took on Lex's features. They both have his dark hair, full heads of hair, no wonder I had so much heartburn. They also inherited the Cain blue eyes. Every time I look into each of their eyes I get lost in them as I do with their dads.

The drive home is calm and peaceful. Lex and I keep stealing looks at the two car seats in the back until we make home. The front door flies open the moment Lex parks the car, mom rushes out to us with June following closely behind.