➪THIRTY ONE

"That's your idea of a party?" I ask my brother who is currently on the other line of my device

"That's your idea of a party?" I ask my brother who is currently on the other line of my device. It was past dark and I was just now ending the work day. I've been working since eight am this morning, desiring to get everything under control for when we leave town soon. The trip to Savannah won't be much since the plane ride will only be six hours and thirty nine minutes long, but handling hotels and making sure things as far as meetings and appearances will be set was my top priority.

James chuckles lightly. "Of course. There will be all types of women there. The food will be great like always, and I'm paying the bartender at the end of the night so there will be free drinks all night. How much better could this get?" He asks. I can hear the excitement in his voice as he speaks about this party.

"Im not much of a party guy though" I remind him. I've never been, even when we were younger. I could never understand why people would get all dressed up just to go and get sweaty around people who were sluggish and drunk.

My brother hums, already knowing. "Yeah, but you know how we party. It won't be as loud and wild. It'll be classy." He says and I shrug. After a long day is a party what I need? Or should I just go back to my apartment and relax?

"Is it okay if I bring Sienna?" I ask and he immediately speaks.

"Of course".

"Alright" I say quickly, trying to hide my annoyed tone. I know that this little crush James has on Sienna will be harmless as long as I'm there but just knowing that he wants a taste of her doesn't sit well with me.

Arriving at my apartment is like greatness each time. Just the aura here is enough to make me want to live here forever, and if things continue to go the way that they are going, I just might. As long as Sienna wants to.

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't start to imagine a life with Sienna. I get that sudden rush of adrenaline with a overwhelming feeling of calmness each time I think about how things may go. If we continue to progress in our relationship things will be great. I feel as if we can help each other grow, and it's proven every time I look at myself in the mirror.

Sienna has changed things inside me, mentally wise. She has me making decisions and not only thinking of myself, which is what I'm used to doing. I never thought about others, as one could see. I would work and enjoy the many luxuries I had. But that was never enough. I had all of the big things, all I needed were the small things.

And Sienna is the small thing that I needed. I just wish she wasn't so self conscious about things here. She doesn't like when I spend my money on her, and she won't let me take care of her. Which is another pro to the contract she signed. Now I can just say that taking care of her the way I want is because of the contract, when in reality it's just something I want to do for her. I don't want her to stress. I hate to see her angry or even the slightest of upset. When I met her I saw that her boss had this weird obsession with being in her business, mixing that with having a full on crush on her. And it's not just in my head.