28. Beg

You know what is coming right 😏😏😏

Ignore mistakes

Third Person Pov:

Pete felt giddy up that excitement in his stomach and a little anxiousness made him breath in sharply when remove his tshirt showing his fit body definitely abs he brink a blindfold and handcuffs Pete extend his hands excited he bite his lower lip when Ae pinned his hands above his head and other hand on his chin forcing his mouth to open Pete did gladly his eyes glisten in excitement...

"Aren't you a little too excited babe?!" Ae asks right over his mouth their lips brush over Pete gasp softly Ae swallow the hot breath of Pete down the throat

Ae's eyes hover over Pete's body he sit on Pete while he rip open his pyjama shit... Pete look at him in shock...

"Ae it's my favorite pyjama" Pete whine but obey him as Ae undress him

"I'll buy as many pyjamas as you want now don't talk I only want to hear you beg for my cock you made me wait for so long that I have no control I'm gonna fuck you hard" Ae says and push Pete to lay on bed...

"But Ae office?!" Pete wanted to remind him that tomorrow is monday he needs to go to office

Ae smirk while extended Pete's hands across the bed locking them in handcuffs "shhh.... it's daddy for now and forget about office I'm the boss I'll go whenever I want"

Pete blush hard when realized there's no escape Ae will make sure he won't be able to step down the bed and now he is tied up on bed naked and a hint of excitement and embarrassment crept all over his body Ae spread his legs

"Tell me if it's too much I'll stop ok?! " Ae says Pete nods in reply

Ae blindfold him "words babe" Ae remind him

"Y-Yes daddy" Pete reply unaware what is coming next

Ae come back soon and settle in between Pete's legs and Pete realized what Ae is upto when he heard the vibrator sound he gasp when heard the sound Pete bite his lower lip as his body startled when Ae press the vibrator on his nipples he brush the tip of vibrator over his nipple slowly dragging it around Pete clutch on to the handcuffs it just started and it feels so good Ae didn't press it hard bush it softly like a feather that it tickles Pete...

Ae noticed that Pete is tensed up he come up to make him relax savouring the luscious lips Pete open his mouth he moan into the kiss when Ae suck his tongue wetting the corners of his mouth drawing random matters with vibrator over his body Pete gasp out pull the handcuffs hard when Ae drag the vibrator towards his hardened wet length leaking with precum...

"Ae ahh ahhh umm" Pete moan

Ae press the vibrator on the tip of his length press it down and little hard Pete cry in pleasure

"I said call me Daddy" Ae growl and bite his collar bone before sucking on it....

Perth slowly drag the vibrator to the base of Pete's length Pete felt so good over stimulating that he squeeze his toes on the mattress.

"how many times do you think you can cum" Ae asked

"I-I..... Don't.... know" replied Pete and blushed hard.

Then he felt Ae's breath over his ear Ae started licking earlobe whispered in a husky voice "I'll make sure you cum more than you can imagine" to which Pete froze in his place a little excitement and fear rushed through his body ready to get railed

Pete's body trembled several times when Ae started kissing on his neck and kissing him harshly it's like a beast has been unleashed, Ae started sucking harshly on his neck couldn't do anything other than moan his hands gripping Frame tightly...