Chapter 3- Quizzes and Secrets

"You will have an hour to complete the quiz on Act 1 of Macbeth and start," Mihaela looked at her watch, "Now."

The furious writing on quills began, the door opened to reveal Dolores Umbridge. The students continued and Hermione Granger (No surprise) finished first and handed in her parchment.

"You may work on other classes if you'd like, or read ahead to Act 2."

"Thank you Professor." Hermione smiled and went back to her desk, students kept handing in their quizzes and going back to their desks, Mihaela quickly graded everything.

"Well, all of you have done amazing on your quiz! Congratulations everyone!" She praised, smiling brightly at her pupils.

Her students smiled brightly, "Now, remember that I want your parents to come to meet me so I can discuss with them about you all."

The class murmured in agreement, class dismissed and Umbridge smiled and left.

A week passed.

"Mr and Mrs. Granger," Mihaela smiled, shaking their hands, "Your daughter is very smart and bright, top of her class."

"Miss Longbottom," She smiled, "Your grandson is amazing, very shy bit he's slowly coming out of his shell."

"Mr. and Mrs. Weasley," She greeted the red-heads, "Ginny and Ron are doing very well in class, Ron truly knows how to make people laugh. Takes after his two older brothers I assume."

"Mr. Lovegood," She smiled, "Your daughter is certainly one of a kind, very strange but in a good way." 

Parents came in, Mihaela checked her parchment as two other parents walked in the room.

"Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy," She greeted them with a smile, shaking their hands. They sat down, she handed them parchment of Draco's work. She noticed Lucius was carrying his walking stick, the sexual tension that was in the room was very thick but Narcissa seemed oblivious to the whole thing. 

"Your son is very bright." Mihaela says, the female Malfoy looks at the work and nods her head.

"Thank you, Professor Andrei." Narcissa gives a light smile, "Draco keeps talking about you and how of an amazing teacher you are."

"Thank you Mrs. Malfoy." Mihaela bowed her head, "Draco is quite the character."

She glanced over at Lucius who raised a curious eyebrow at her. She remembered the kiss they shared, how she felt vulnerable in his arms. 

"If you don't mind me asking," Narcissa said, "How old are you?"

"I'm 23," She said.

"A little young to be teaching."

"Well, headmaster Dumbledore asked me to be here." She said with a slight smile. Lucius smirked and discreetly put his cane under her skirt. The cold metal rubbed her inner thighs. Mihaela squeaked but continued to talk about Draco to Narcissa.

"Draco has always been a very bright boy." 

The young professor squeaked again as Lucius moved his cane closer, the fangs on the snake pulling her panties aside. The girl turned bright red as she felt the cold metal on her clit. Lucius smirked at her reaction. 

"Something wrong Professor?" Narcissa asked, "You look a little red." 

Mihaela glanced over at Lucius and shook her head, "No, no, everything's fine." 

"You sure." 

"Yes Mrs. Malfoy." 

Once the conference was over. Lucius pulled his cane away from her pussy and smirked, he was teasing her the whole time.