(os) Inui Seishu x Male Reader

Title: Crush
Genre: Fluff, Romance, A bit of comedy, SongFic
Warnings: Gangs, Mentions of violence, Cursing

Reader Info:

Important Info: Leader of The Black Dragons
Name: Y/N L/N
Age: 17
Looks: Up to you! But you're 5'11
Personality: Strict and Serious.

Now Playing : Crush - Tessa Violet

.
.
.

"... Haah, alright." You sighed, looking at your gang members, serious eyes meeting various nervous ones.

Inui, Taiju, and Koko were besides you. Taiju was your Vice President, as you requested after you beat him up and took over his position.

I cant focus on what needs to get done

You looked over to Inui, internally panicking as he was also looking at you and you were kinda caught on trying to peek a glance on him.

I'm on notice hoping that you don't run, ah

You cleared your throat. "This is the first meeting of the Black Dragons this year!" You yelled.

Your once strict expression turned a bit soft, surprising everyone there. "Happy New Year, boys and any other genders out there." You said, a kinda noticable smile on your lips.

The men cheered loudly, greeting you back with a loud "Happy New Year, boss!"

You exhaled, proud of yourself for going this far.

After so many attempts on trying to get to the Black Dragons by joining Toman, you finally got to meet Taiju in the Christmas conflict, and made a deal with him.

"If I win, you'll hand me your position and be my Vice President.  Another wish is for you to stop hurting your siblings. Both physically and verbally.

If you win, then do whatever you please with me. Beat me up to death, send me to another country, sell me to Tenjiku, sex, money. Name it. Your choice."

Takemichi was proud of you. Hell, everyone was. Even Taiju, he got interested in you so he stayed.
You bought back the old Black Dragons. The one Shinichiro created. The uncorrupted Black Dragons. Sure, many of your men quit because of the idea, but you could care less as a solid 126 people stayed.

You think I'm tepid but I'm misdiagnosed

"Happy New Year, boss." Koko greets you with a playful smile. You nodded in acknowledgment.

'Cause I'm a stalker I seen all of your posts, ah-ah

.
.
.

And I'm just tryna play it cool now

You were sitting besides Inui on a park bench as it was a normal day, and he insisted on sitting with you to kill some time.

You glanced at his hand, tempted to hold it.

But that's not what I wanna do now

You bit your lip, looking away.

And I'm not tryna be with you now, you now

"You okay, boss?" He asks you, looking up at you.

"Mhm." You nodded, avoiding his gaze.

.
.
.

You make it difficult to not overthink

You grumbled, throwing the nth crumbled paper away. You were trying to brainstorm ideas for the gang, but Inui's the only one in your mind, making your papers full of date ideas instead of gang stuff.