chapter 6

Alexs POV:
-I'm actually not a mechanic for Ferrari, he admitted. I drive for them.

-Wait does that mean?, I said confused.

-Alex I'm a Formula One driver, he said looking down in his lap.

-So you drive fast car for a living? I asked kind of chocked.

-Yes, I do. I hope this doesn't change anything. I really liked getting to know you this weekend, he said still looking down.

-Charles I didn't know anything about Formula One before this weekend and I still kind of don't. This doesn't change anything, said trying to get him to look at him. You know I really liked getting to know you too.

Now he looked at me, with a big smile. I smiled back. I wanted to make this moment last forever, but I had to get on my flight soon. He took my hand and said:

-You're so beautiful.

-Stop it Charles, I said blushing.

-No I meant it. he said, looking deeply into my eyes.

The space between our bodies became smaller and his eyes were stuck on me. I felt him leaning towards and a pair of lips met mine. The kiss was soft and gentle. He had placed his hand on the side of my jaw. His touch had made my whole body shiver. It was all I ever dreamed of, it was perfect. He was perfect and I wanted it to last forever.

Who would have thought that I would get to know this amazing guy and kiss him? We said goodbye and it was kind of hard since we had just gotten to know eachother and we didn't know if we would ever see eachother again. He helped me get my things and we hugged. I as turned around I waved and took one last glance at him.

The airport was really crowded and it was hard finding my gate even though I had been here lots of times. My flight borded I and sat down at my window seat. It was weird not having Charles or Alex next to me. As the flight took off I thought about all the things that had happened. Slowly I drifted off to sleep with my thoughts circling in my head.

Charles POV

As I drove away from the airport I had a huge smile on my face. That kiss was amazing and she didn't care about me being a driver for Ferrari. I hope I get to kiss her again. But what if I don't even see her again? My happy thoughts were flodded with worry. We had only met eachother a couple of days ago. I drove back to the hotel listening to Yellow on repeat.

What was I doing? I can't fall for someone now? What about being focused on the new season? Was I falling for Alex? No, I can't be falling for her... yet.¨

I decided to text her, to try to not think about everything.

****

Charles

You're probably already in the air, but have a safe flight

Wanna facetime tonight?

****

She didn't answer as I thought, but atleast she would see it after landing. I pulled up to the garage at the hotel. When I locked the car I saw Carlos, my team mate. I decided to walk over and see how the afternoon when.

-Hey man! How did it go out there? I asked.

-Well, it went really well, the spaniard said. I'm so excited for the season. It's going to be great.

Before I could say anything Carlos spoke again:

-Speaking of exciting I heard that you were at the airport and not just that. You were dropping some off, he said very intressed.

-Who told you Carlos? I asked irritated.

-The only muppet in the paddock. Well he didn't only tell me. Pretty much every driver knows I think. So it's true? he asked intruiged.

-That bastard! I knew I shouldn't have told Lando. But, yeah I dropped someone off, I replied.

On our way up to our rooms I told Carlos more about Alex. He was probably more excited than the others and they were really excited. I got in to my room and heard my phone pling:

****

Alex(andra)

Just got home

Totally up for some facetime :)

Now?

Charles

Yes :)

****

Just when I sent the massage I saw her calling me, so I answered. Her beautiful face popped up on my screen. It felt like it was ages since we last saw eachother, even tough I knew it only was a couple of hours ago. She started talking about this old man next to her that had been snoring the whole flight.

-I missed your company on the flight you know, she said looking at me with big eyes.

We continued talking for a couple of hours. I told her more about what it meant being a Formula One driver. As much as she was a great listener, she could also babble on. She told me about what her daily life was like and I loved listening to her voice. We talked until we both fell asleep. My trainer won't be happy that I stayed up for so long, but it was totally worth it.

———