CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE | Our Story

I fell for you. Fully.

K A T A L I N A    N A I

We lay in his room watching the tv.

I lay flat against his chest our legs interwoven. I play with his fingers, using my index finger to trace his veins.

"That tickles." He says in a low whisper. "What happened to the movie?" He says nudging my head with his chin causing me to giggle.

"I love you." I say smiling. I just wanted to say it because I can't get enough of those words.

"I know," he smirks as he kisses the top of my head. "I love you too. You find my veins interesting?"

I turn my head and look at him. "It's settled you're stupid." He has to know, there's no way he don't know girls love this shit. "Isn't it obvious? I think I love them more than you."

Kylo pushes me off of him and rolls me onto my back to where he hovers over me. His elbows supporting his weight.

He lowers himself and tilts his head to kiss me. Only once until he slowly backs away, he tilts his head to the left, his eyes shifting from my lips to my eyes.

My heart beats faster. My palms get sweaty.

"Katalina," he says, grabbing my hand and placing it on his chest. "Feel what you do to me." His heart rate skyrockets.

I pick my head up and kiss him. His lips were so soft, like a cloud. I could feel the warm and hot air beneath my nose, my fingers carding through his hair as we breathed each other in. His hands roaming the side of my body. Finding the hem of my shirt, his fingers crawl underneath and sit on my stomach.

His tongue roaming my bottom lip asking for permission. I open allowing him to freely explore. Our tongues tangled, fighting for dominance.

A low growl escaping his lips as he rolls my bottom lip. Our bodies pressed together, warmth filling my senses. I could taste the frosting from the cupcakes he had eaten earlier.

He pulls away, his lips swollen and pink.

I urge him to keep going. By kissing a line from his jaw to his neck. His adams-apple bobbing.

"Katalina," he says, his voice low. "If I keep going, I don't think I'd be able to stop."

"That's the point, ass wipe."

I earn a chuckle from him. A strand of hair falls in front of his eyes. Using my hand I try and push it out of his eyes.

Staring at him with such care. My hands having a mind of it's own. Start to trace the shape of his face, my fingers swiping over his lips.

Until him I always thought there was only one kind of love. Bad love. A love that was draining, difficult and time wasting.

But with Kylo it's different. It's comforting, special and pure.

This is our story.

Our beginning.

This wasn't supposed to happen. I wasn't supposed to love him like this. When I first walked through those doors I never would've imagined that he would be the one I ache for, the one whose name leaves my lips a hundred times.

He means everything to me, more than I ever expected.

"You're so fucking pretty Lo-lo." Not even caring that I used 'pretty' it's just right. I don't care. He's fucking gorgeous. The way when the sun hits his face and his eyes shine. They're like pools of honey, waiting to be warmed.