Chapter 37

Presenting the lengthiest chapter of ITWW. It is dedicated to @deviel :D

Pic above of Templar ^^^

****

"I think I'm a natural-born leader. I know how to bow down to authority if it's authority that I respect." ― Tupac Shakur

TEMPLAR P.O.V

ALLAN DAVID HARRIS and TERESA MARIA HARRIS. They were both buried together next to my parents.

Kneeling down, Terence and I kept the flowers on their grave.

Everett explained everything to me. I never Randall had killed Teresa. For their revenge, they targeted Teresa too. Allan was mad in grief after her death. It's not the first time that happens to the surviving mates. I have heard many such cases, where after the death of the partner the surviving mate loses control over their wolf and starts attacking other people.

The same happened to Allan and he has attacked and killed two girls from GreenRock. To stop him Rett had to kill him.

It is sad. I cannot blame Rett because had I been in his situation, I probably would have done the same... I never know! It's important to consider the safety of the pack first. Because of Allan, two innocent girls were killed. What must go through their family?

Taking a deep breath, I stood up and started walking towards Rett, who was standing near his car along with Jan and Sam.

"You okay?" Rett asked me and I nodded with a jerk of my head. "Let's go."

Since we were already very exhausted from the journey, we decided to stay for the night in GreenRock Pack. However, since Sorority building is in SilverStar Pack, which was the next to GreenRock, we later decided to stay in the pack till Saturday, which is one more night in GreenRock.

I also informed Keith about the change of plans and asked him to directly meet me in the Sorority building on Saturday.

After leaving GreenRock with Rett, this was the first time I was returning to the pack and so first, I visited the pack temple and then talked to my former pack wolves.

The second day was a complete blur to me because I was busy the whole day. At morning, I was reading the information of all the eighteen packs of the country and learned their history. Then late in the afternoon, Jan decided that I must have a mock trail to make myself confident enough to face the Sorority.

"I am not nervous of facing the Sorority" I argued.

"Maybe not of Sorority, but you are nervous in finally revealing your true self to the Alphas'" she argued and I rolled my eyes, however I did not defend myself against it because it was true!

"So, how is this mock trail going to help me?"

"It will... I will ask stupid questions like Louis and Rhino will be the one accusing you of false things like Reece"

"I am not going to pretend to be Reece" Rett growled.

"Urgh... fine! Terence will pretend to be Reece" Jan breathed out in exasperation and I shrugged.

"What do I have to do as Reece?" Terence demanded.

"You have to accuse her of every accusation present under the sun" Jan said in a duh tone and I giggled because it was true. Reece accused me of almost everything.

"Let's start?" she asked. I nodded and then she asked Terence to accuse me of my mistakes.

"You trespassed into my territory, you attacked me, kicked me where I deserve-" at this I burst out laughing and so did Jan, "-thrashed my car, drugged me and now you have the audacity to flaunt your pearly whites" Terence said faking a angry tone and I quickly pursed my lips to hide my grin.