023

As Elena walked back to the stands with Kirishima, Iida was walking off, talking into his phone. But upon seeing Elena he looked at her worryingly. Elena gave him a reassuring look before they kept walking.

"Are you feeling alright? Do you need some water?" Kirishima asked and held up the water bottle for her.

Elena thanked him before drinking as they arrived at the stands. "Yuuji?!!" Most people began worrying. However Midoriya stood up and basically ran up to her. "Are you okay?! How are you up already?!" He asked and held her shoulders rather carefully.

"I'm fine, Midoriya. Don't worry. I just have a headache, but it'll get worse if I don't sit down." Elena said as Kirishima grabbed her waist, leading her to a seat.

As she sat down, she looked at the bounds where Todoroki and Bakugo stood, the fire from the corners beginning to emit.

The crowd cheered loudly as Mic began talking. "It's finally the last battle of the U.A High School Sports Festival! The top of the first years will be decided with this one match!" Mic yelled.

"The final, so to speak! From the hero course, Shoto Todoroki! Versus— Also from the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo!" He continued. Elena looked at Bakugo, seeing his raging expression made her laugh slightly. "Now—...Start!!" He finally yelled.

Todoroki was quick to put his hand down on the ground, firing the same attack at Bakugo as he did on Sero and Elena. The ice covered Bakugo, however Elena could see Bakugo's quick reaction time as he probably made a hole in the ice before it covered him.

"Todoroki gets a blow in right away!! Is he trying to avoid close combat with Bakugo? Has the winner been decided already?!" Mic yelled.

Elena smirked, knowing he was still there. "Now he knows how I feel." She said and smiled before leaning back. But soon big explosions was heard as Midoriya began speaking.

Elena looked closely, putting her hands under her chin. "What's that sound?" Mineta asked. "That's the pomeranian's doing." Elena smirked, proud over him. As the ice soon exploded, Elena saw Bakugo standing there with a mischievous grin on his face. Todoroki backed away quickly. "Did he dig his way out through the ice like a mole with his explosions?!" Sero asked in disbelief.

Bakugo put his hands on the ice to charge forward. As he did he held his blasts behind his back, charging at Todoroki while he did the same. Todoroki tried to charge at Bakugo, but he dodged, grabbing Todoroki hair and tossing him over his shoulder, firing a small amount of explosions in the meanwhile.

Before Todoroki could get out of bounds, he used a wall of ice to slide back in. "He avoids going out of bounds with a wall of ice! Looks like fun!" Mic yelled. Elena frowned.

"Bakugo better fucking beat that damn Todoroki." Elena mumbled and leaned back in the chair. Todoroki began sliding on the ice towards Bakugo in attempt to trap him, but Bakugo was quick to respond, firing at him.

Todoroki grabbed Bakugo's arm with his left. "Don't fucking underestimate him! Use your left fucking side!" Elena yelled, seeing how Todoroki held his arm.

Bakugo looked at Todoroki as he refused to use his left side, simply throwing Bakugo to the side. Bakugo looked extremely mad as he landed on the ground. Todoroki landed on the ground in front of him as Bakugo mumbled something.

"With the way he grabbed Todoroki's left side on purpose and times his explosions, he's been doing his research. That kids abilities shine every time he fights. Todoroki's moving well, too, but his attacks are too simple. Ever since his attack with Midoriya, he's lost his touch." Aizawa said in the speakers.