[ 17 ]

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
- JEALOUS?! -
───── ⋆♡⋆ ────

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Huh?" Jiwoo turned herself around and saw nothing but a lazy Sunghoon who had made himself comfortable on her living room couch while playing with the TV remote.

"Movie, you and me?" Sunghoon pointed at the remote while raising an eyebrow. A small smile appeared on his face.

Jiwoo sighed deeply before walking over to Sunghoon and sitting down next to him on the couch, "Fine, but I choose which movie we will watch!"

Sunghoon chuckled and nodded, "Whatever you want, princess."

"Princess?" Jiwoo choked as her cheeks began to turn red. She quickly clasped her hand in front of her face and gave Sunghoon a playful slap on the shoulder using her other hand.

Sunghoon realized what he had said and quickly looked the other way. He bit his lower lip and closed his eyes tightly. Why do I have to fuck everything up again?

"Princess... It's cute, I guess," Jiwoo giggled softly as she snatched the TV remote from Sunghoon's hands, which made Sunghoon turn his head back around, and then she turned on the TV.

-

Ring... Ring...

Slowly he opened his eyes and rubbed them. His vision slowly returned to normal. He groaned for a moment before picking up his phone that was lying on the sofa railing and, without looking, picked up the phone.

"Yes?" He said in a sleepy tone.

"Sunghoon!" A familiar voice spoke on the other end of the phone, "I've been trying to reach you for hours! Where are you?"

"Jay, is that you?" Sunghoon asked as he yawned.

"Who else, you asshole?" Jay chuckled, "Say where you are."

Sunghoon looked around the room, forgetting where he was, until he suddenly felt something move over his shoulder. He looked to the source where the movement was coming from and saw her sleeping on his shoulder. Jiwoo...

He gulped.

"Sunghoon? Are you alive-"

"Yes... Yes, I'm still here," Sunghoon shook his head to come back to reality, "I'm.. with a friend."

Jay scoffed on the other end of the phone, "You're obviously lying. You have no other friends besides me because you're an unsocial piece of shit. Tell me who you're with right now or I'll find out myself."

Sunghoon sighed and rolled his eyes, "Fine, I'm with Jiwoo, happy now?"

"Y-"

"Okay, great for you, bye," Sunghoon pulled the phone away from his ear and hung up before Jay could even say anything.

He sighed deeply before looking at Jiwoo again. He chuckled as he looked at her sleepy body. He wiped a strand of hair out of her face and patted her head.

His cheeks were burning and he didn't even notice himself.

Suddenly, he got started by the sound of someone walking down the stairs.

It couldn't be anyone else than Jungwon. He walked sleepy down the stairs while rubbing his eyes, wearing his checkered pajamas. He yawned for a moment as he suddenly flinched when he made eye contact with Sunghoon, "What are you still doing in my house? And why is Jiwoo sleeping on your shoulder?!" Jungwon shouted in disbelief.

"Shh!" Sunghoon put his index finger in front of his lips, "You're going to wake her up like this!"

Sunghoon suddenly felt some movements on his shoulder. He looked at Jiwoo, seeing her rubbing her eyes, "What time is it?" She asked softly and yawned after.

His head turned to face the clock. His eyes widened when he saw the time, "It's 2 at midnight..."

"WHAT?!" Jiwoo shot up and looked at the clock, "It's midnight?"

"Yes."

Jiwoo looked at Sunghoon, who was staring at her with innocent eyes, "Then why aren't you home yet? Your parents must've been worrying about you!"

Sunghoon bit his lower lip, "I fell asleep, just like you."

"You both are lazy as fuck," Jungwon spat out as he chuckled, "I am not even tired yet. I just came here to get some snacks to eat in my bedroom while watching a movie. I can't help myself being hungry."

Sunghoon raised his eyebrow, "Then why were you yawning earlier when you walked down the stairs, huh?" He smirked.

Jungwon widened his eyes and rolled them a moment later, "Shut up," He said as he grabbed some cookies before walking up the stairs again, but almost stumbled.

Jiwoo looked at Jungwon, who disappeared a little later and then at Sunghoon. She burst out in laughter.

The whole room was now filled with laughter. Jiwoo covered her mouth with her hand as she continued laughing. Sunghoon, who was sitting on the other side of the couch, looked at her in disbelief and raised his eyebrow. He swallowed.

"What's funny?" He asked as he brushed his hair with his hand.

"My brother is definitely jealous of you!" Jiwoo laughed as she playfully slapped his shoulder.

"Why should he? He's your brother, after all."

Jiwoo giggled, "He's protective over me and doesn't like it when I hang out with boys. It's just because he's jealous that my relationship with another boy is stronger than our brother-sister relationship, you know?" She admitted.

"Jealous?" Sunghoon scoffed, "A brother being jealous at his little sister. That's truly unbelievable..."

"I know right!" Jiwoo sulked, "It's annoying, because most of my friends are boys."

"Oh..."

Jiwoo frowned and looked at Sunghoon. He swallowed.

"Are you jealous of me too?" Jiwoo widened her eyes and fell silent after.

Sunghoon was quiet, but then he quickly shook his head, "Jealous?! No... No! Of course I am not jealous. Why should I be jealous? Me? Jealous? No way!"

Jiwoo her mouth fell open in astonishment as Sunghoon kept denying that he wasn't jealous. He just kept on talking and talking and blablabla!

"Shut up, Sunghoon!"