Sixteen

"Why did you kill him?!"

You gulp upon hearing Celeste's words, realizing that Achilles killed her lover, Edmund.

"Because you cheated on me, kidnapped our daughter, also tried to start a new life" your father lists out the reasons.

"I did not kidnap her, she came with me willingly" Celeste exclaims.

The vampire general looks at you, as you smile at him nervously.

"I warned her" you add.

"Have you ever asked yourself why I tried to do so?" Celeste gets in her husband's face.

"I'm tired, I never wanted to become a vampire, I wanted to stay a human, but my parents thought otherwise!"

Achilles stares down at his wife with a frown, yet lets her continue.

"I only married you, because I thought you were better than the brutal vampire king" 

The vampire woman stops and looks at you with a sad glint in her eyes.

"The moment you punished (Y/n), I remembered the way mother and father would hurt me"

Upon hearing her words, your eyes glazes slightly.

Achilles doesn't look moved by his wife's words at all, his expression doesn't ever change.

"If you do something like that again, I will have no mercy on you"

With that Achilles walks away, but not before dragging you by your wrist behind him.

"Come on, It's time for your piano lessons"

❁𑁍❁𑁍❁

"So many results yet no action"

The greying-haired man sneers, throwing the files into the trash pin beside his desk.

The man standing in front of the human general starts to get nervous.

"We cannot just attack carelessly, it would end in disaster, Adam"

"The vampires took everything from us..." Adam stood up from his seat and looks at the glass windows which overview the city.

"...our children, our modernity, our peaceful lives, they stole it all"

The man named Mars stares at his general with sorrowful eyes, knowing the whole story.

"I have found the location of your wife" Adam's eyes widen but soften in sadness upon realizing what that means.

"She is dead, isn't she? Also, my child is dead-" Mars cuts him off.

"Your daughter is alive"

Adam's once dull eyes brightened with hope.

"Where is she? What is her name? Does she know about me? Did her mother tell her about me before her death?"

"Her name is (Y/n) Hill, and-"

This time Adam is the one to interrupt Mars, noticing the last name.

"Guess, I will have to clutch with him"

Yes, indeed, how sad that he has to clutch with an old friend of his.

However, it is all for your sake.