Chapter Nineteen: Kookie

"Kook, please tell me that this is another one of your jokes that nobody understands, and I promise to laugh like I think it's funny," Yoongi says, his words coming out almost too fast to understand.

"I wish that it was, Hyung," Jungkook told him with a frown.

"How long was it on?" Yoongi asked him.

"Uhhh....at least long enough to get the good stuff," Jungkook said, his cheeks and ears turning a bright red. "On the plus side, you only used your disgusting pet names for each other, and your voices were muffled by the clothes the pack was in, so nobody knows that it was you. Yet."

"FUCK!" Yoongi roared. "Here and I thought that all we would have to worry about was whether or not it was ethical to have done that in front of our dog."

I barely even noticed Yoongi's use of the word 'our' before 'dog.' I couldn't even think right now. I'm going to...nope. I am definitely already crying. I cover my face with my hands and sink to the floor by the bathroom.

"I am so sorry, Yoongi," I bawled into my hands. "Oh my God. I am so, so sorry."

Yoongi pointed to the door, silently asking Jungkook to leave, then he rushed over and pulled me into his arms. "Why are you apologizing, Kitten?"

"This is all my fault!" I cried out against his chest, burrowing closer to his warmth and soaking his shirt with tears.

"How do you figure that?" he asks, petting my head lightly. "There were two of us going at it on that couch."

"But I pushed you to do it!" I told him. "You didn't want to, but I made you!"

"Okay, first off, I sure as hell did want to," he tells me in a stern but soothing voice. "Second, nobody makes me do anything, Cassi. Not even you."

"But it's your job...and ARMY....and the company....they....I...fire...I'm...You....It's..." I was a mess. I couldn't even form coherent sentences at this point. Even I didn't know what I was trying to say. 

Yoongi took a deep breath before pushing back on my shoulders to look at me. "Everything is going to be okay, Kitten. I will do whatever I have to to make it okay. Nobody is going to get fired. ARMY was going to find out eventually that I had found my soulmate. And besides, Jungkook said that the only way that he and Hobi could tell it was us was because of those cute little pet names of ours."

"He said 'disgusting' Yoongi," I reminded him.

"He's disgusting," Yoongi says, then he laughs. "Okay, not really, but he's fucking annoying sometimes, and I owe him."

"I can't believe that you're trying to make jokes right now," I tell him with a pout. "Everybody just heard us have sex!"

"It was just soundcheck, Kitten," he says to me. "That's hardly everybody. It's not like it happened in the middle of a concert."

"But they all have phones, Yoongi!" I said, then I covered my face again. "Oh God...They're going to post it everywhere."

"And our legal team will get it taken down," he tells me. "It's going to be alright, Cassi. But please, take some deep breaths. It's breaking my heart to see you like this."

I tried to do what he asked. I took in some deep breaths, then let them out slowly. That and the way his hands were rubbing comforting circles on my back calmed me down a little bit.

"I love you, Cassi," He tells me, pulling me back into his arms. "It's going to be okay."

************************************