Chapter 7

You and Michael were both attempting and failing at using his skate board right outside.

"Oof!" He yells, hitting his back on the ground as he fell off.

You shake your heard, giggling to yourself.

"You ok?" You ask, walking over and grabbing his hand to help him up.

His face turned red, nodding a bit. He looked down, embarrassed. You pulled him up and dusted off the back of his shirt.

"Let me check your back, that was a nasty fall compared to the rest." You say, spinning him around.

Michael turned even more red as he just nodded. You lifted his shirt, just checking his back to make sure he didn't cut himself.

"All good." You said, turning him back around. You laugh slightly, seeing his embarrassed state.

"Hey calm down." You say, nudging his arm. "I won't tell anyone I saw you fall." You tease.

Michael smiled, "t-thanks.." he said. He opened his mouth to say something again but shut it.

You put a hand on your stomach, shifting a bit. "I'm getting hungry. Do you mind if I go grab something to eat from my house real quick?" You ask.

"Not at all!" He said, grabbing his skateboard off the ground. "Actually!" He said, stopping you in your tracks. "Wanna go down to my dads? The pizzeria? We could probably bribe him for free food." He said.

You turn on your heels, shrugging. "Sure."

He smiled, "let me put this back then!" He said, running inside.

You hum, pulling out your phone.

You
Heading to the pizzeria with Michael.

William
Oh really? Cant wait to see you~

You smile at your phone, putting it away when Michael came back outside.

——

The two of you had made it, walking side by side.

Michael opened the door for you and you grinned, thanking him.

He walked back to your side, accidentally brushing up against you.

You looked at him, snickering. "If you wanted to hold my hand you could've said so." You say, just teasing him.

His face dropped and he looked down bashfully, laughing to himself.

The two of you sat somewhere to save seats and to put your belongings down.

"Stay here, I'll go find my dad." Michael said, getting up and walking away.

You nod once, sitting at the table alone. You were on your phone when you feel a hand touch your shoulder.

You jump a bit, looking up. Seeing silver eyes look into your own, making you melt into a smile.

"Hi William." You say.

William slid into the seat in front of you, taking Michael's spot. "Hi, doll~" he purred.

He grabbed your hands and kissed your knuckles, not letting go afterwards. You blush and bit your lip ever so slightly.

"What brings a pretty lady like you here?" He asked, tilting his head.

You look at him, "me and Michael were hungry. So he took us here for free food." You cooed.

William hummed, his thumb running over your knuckles soothingly. "Where's he at? Looking for me?" He said, glancing over his shoulder.

"Yeah.. should I tell him you're here-"

"No, wait until he comes back.." he said, sighing. He leaned back in his chair, running a hand through his hair.

"Some kid's birthday party today. Any kid under 5 I wanna just- punt across the room." He said, shaking his head.

"Yeah, kids are annoying." You say, watching as kids were climbing the stage with the animatronics on them.

"I bet you'd be a good with kids though," William said, winking.

"Oh- I don't want kids." You say, shaking your head and chuckling.

"Well we could always prac-"

"Dad."

You two look up, William jumped and let go of your hand, putting them in his own lap.

"Michael," he said, annoyed.

"What's going on? I'm telling mom-"

"Michael! He was just... asking me.. if I'd want a job at the pizzeria." You say, forcing a smile.

Michael raised an eyebrow, sighing. "Well if you say so."

That made a ping of guilt run through you. William is married. How could you forget that. You've been flirting with a man who's got a wife and kids at home.

You didn't know you started to space out, your thoughts flooding your head until Michael snapped his fingers.

William was gone and Michael was in his seat again. "Sorry about him. He's a creep.." he said, placing his hand on your hand.

You politely moved it away though, looking down and picking at your nails. "No, no.. it's ok." You say, sighing gently.

Michael noticed your sudden mood change but didn't question it, instead he pulled out two sodas out of who knows where, handing you one. You take it, smiling gratefully.

"He went to go get pizza if that makes you feel better. He'll be back." He hummed out.

"Oh yeah, good. Because I'm starving." You say.

And not just for pizza.

——

Btw I love when yous comment. I love reading them so much. It's my favorite thing to do when I write. Reading the comments. <33