𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘

"Why the fuck are you covered in blood?""Half of its not even mine"WARNING: mentions of blood and fighting- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Half of its not even mine"
WARNING: mentions of blood and fighting
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YOUR POV:
Ashtray is gonna be so fucking pissed at me for starting a fight, but it was totally worth it. I was at some party when i heard this random bitch talking about how she would fuck Ashtray. 1, Ashtray is a fucking minor and 2, he's my boyfriend. I couldn't let this big bitch get away with it, so i just punched her.

I walked out of the party covered in blood, some from me and most of it from the other girl. Rue offered to take me back to Fez and Ash's place but i told her not to worry and enjoy the rest of the party before heading off. All I could think about is how mad Ash will be, he'll be fucking pissed.

Ashtray always fights boys who touch me or flirt with me at parties, but its only one punch and thats it...unless the other guy continues. Ash HATES it when i get into fights, he doesn't like to admit it but he fucking hates it when i get hurt in anyway. So when he sees me walk through the door with a bloody lip, bruised eye and some cuts on my hand.

The boy will freak out.

I finally got to their house and nervously knocked on the door. It opened and Fez stood there, he looked so shocked. "Fuck man, what the fuck happened. Ashtrays gonna be pissed..." he said as he let me in. I sighed shakily and i heard Ashtray coming towards us. "Who was it- what the fuck!" He yelled as soon as he saw me.

"I'm out of here" Fez said, he walked out the door to give Ash and i some privacy. "Why the fuck are you covered in blood?" He asked, man he was extremely mad at me...damn. "Umm..half of its not mine..if that makes you feel better?" I told him with an awkward laugh. Ashtray looked like he was gonna explode with anger. "Get over here. Now." He said.

I slowly walked towards him and he took my hand firmly in his and dragged me towards the bathroom. He sat me down on the closed toilet seat. "Honestly fuckin' stupid, Y/n. You could've gotten really fucked okay? I don't want you getting hurt or some shit" he explained. He dabbed something on my bloody hands as i winced in pain.

"How did this fucking fight start anyway?" He asked, making sure my hands were okay before taking the blood covered jacket off me. "This girl..she was saying that she'd fuck you, its disgusting. I only defended you.." i heard Ash sigh and he tilted my chin up so I could look at him. "Y/n..i'm happy that you defended me, but you could've thrown one punch. You came back looking like you killed someone" he teased with a small smirk.

I smiled a little and he kissed my cuts. I loved that Ashtray had a soft spot for me, it made me feel special. "Are you still mad at me?" I asked cautiously and Ash stayed quiet for a few seconds. "A little, not as much as before.." i frowned but slowly pulled him into a hug, feeling guilty for upsetting him. "I'm sorry.." I whispered and i heard him scoff with a laugh. "Don't be sorry, ma" he replied.

"You're a big ass baby, Ashtray" i teased and he rolled his eyes. "Say that again, i dare you, ma" he said, looking into my eyes. I decided to keep quiet. "Thats what I thought" he chuckled before kissing my lips. "You have a shower or some shit, i'll get one of my joggers and a shirt you could wear" he said. I nodded and he gave me one last kiss before heading off. I took a shower.

My cuts stung in the water but i paid no attention to it. It was a quick shower, i got out and Ash handed me the clothes. I got dressed and brushed my teeth, too exhausted to even eat. I walked out the bathroom and cuddled into Ash who was sat on his phone sitting on his bed. "You need some sleep, must be fucking tired after winning a fight" he said and gave me a wink.

I laughed lazily and held onto him tightly. He cuddled me to sleep while scrolling on his phone at the same time. Multitasking pro. I eventually fell asleep in his arms, tonight i found how Ash really cared for me.

A/n: > SPOILERS FOR FINALE <

FUCKING SCREAMING AND CRYING. ASHTRAY SHOULDNT HAVE DIED AND I MISS HIM SO FUCKING MUCH ALREADY. THAT WHOLE EPISODE WAS JUST...WOW WTF. BUT YEAH- I MISS ASH AND HE DIDNT DESERVE TO DIE.