Chapter 4

The Graveyard

      * The next day, Foy and Annika walk around the house.* Foy yelled, " YEAH BABY, DID YOU FIND MY GEAR?" She replied, " Uhhh, I'm right here you don't have to shout, and no I haven't, it might be upstairs." Foy blushes, " Ohh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout. I thought you were upstairs. I'll go up and check." She looked at him with love in her eyes. " Wait, isn't it over there on the couch?" * Foy looked at the couch to see his gear was there. He kisses his beautiful girl while heading out the door. Looking out on the city just to see the same thing again fire here and there and helpless people getting slaughtered. He responded, " This sucks, I can't believe that there is so much bullshit here. I mean it's too much." * Foy looked around and saw the girl that he saved. She broke into a store and killed every person in the place, she walked out covered in blood staring at Foy. She shrieks in excitement and rushes to him. He dodges her and shoots her in the back of the head.* Foy pauses. " This fucking sucks first she was getting her clothes ripped off of her and now she a savage beast? It makes no sense. Well, that is the world we are in."

       * Foy looked around after looking at her corpse lying down on the ground. The dogs took the body and drug the body off into the distance, he looked at them for a second then he walked away. Foy made it to the company and Connor waited at the door for him to arrive.* Connor, " Hey Foy, the mission was changed today apparently? The Chief wants to see you before we go." Foy, " Uhhh, why?" Foy confusedly asked. * They start walking to the Chief's offices. Connor replied, " I don't know man, she just said before you leave to talk to her." * They walked into the office where Chista was sitting in her chair. Staring at Foy with lust she gets up.* Chief said, " Hey Plexed, can you go outside for a minute? I need to talk to Unstream about something." Connor looked confused for a bit then he said, " Yeah? Of course I can, call me when you're done." She replied with a sigh. " Sure will." * Connor left the room and stood outside of the room waiting for an order to come inside. Foy looked at Christa with discussion in his eye waiting for the day to end.* Foy replies, " What do you want? I said no." Christa replied with a more pushy sence. " You have one more shot, you can have anything: a pet, a hostage, a lover anything. All I ask of you is to force yourself on me. You know I need it, I've been very.." Foy interupts her, " Not a chance and stops asking."

      * The two looked at eachother with both annoyed looks on their faces. Christa wants him but doesn't understand why he refuses. Foy does care about the Chief because he has a lot of respect for her and the relationship that she has.* Christ desperately asked, " Why not? I have given you every opportunity to do whatever you desire and I don't understand. Am I not hot? Do I look ugly to you? Am I not rapeable?" Foy replies with no hesitation. " No I don't think that and don't use that word "Rape" around me. I'm a one man one woman type of guy. I don't care about others unless you are part of my group, and you are just the chief to me, not my lover. My lover is at home waiting on me.'' * Foy looked at her with almost a pity look.* Christa replied, " What if we keep it a serect?" Foy replied, " No! " Christa looked at him upset and she replied angerily , " Rape me, force yourself on me or else!" * Foy looked at her and he opened the door and closed it behind. He was so upset because all he knew was that girls were more Prideful not weak but some were built differently.

      Foy starts to say, " Hey Connor, I need to stop somewhere." Connor looked at him. " You don't look like you're ok, where are we going?" Foy Replied, " To a graveyard and don't act like you care. It's sickening. We are taking your car." Connor says, " Wait mine? What happened to yours? " Foy looked at Connor, " It's not here, I put it in the shop the other day. I should get it tomorrow." Connor looked concerned. * Connor and Foy walked out the building still chatting, they looked at the parking lot and a man started walking out of it. Foy continued walking while Connor stopped to look at his phone. He was there for a minute before he started walking to the parking lot. He looked at Foy while he got into the car and Connor smiled. Connor looked at his phone and there was a text. He replied to the text and he got into the car. They were on their way to the graveyard.* Foy replied, " Turn left here and go three miles straight then turn right and it will be to buildings down." Connor replies, " Man, I know where we are going to relax. So, are you going to pay your respects?" Foy was already annoyed, " Yeah, I do it every mission I go on." Connor replied, " Maybe it's for the best you know? I would if I had the time. " *Foy stopped talking and he started to look at his phone.*Buzz! Buzz!* Foy phone goes off and it is the chief. He replied to her text but she didn't reply to him. Connor looked at his phone and typed and put it down.* Foy asked, " What do you think about the boss?" Connor coughs and replies to his question. " Where, where did this question come up?" Foy was a little confused. " I don't know if it just came up, just nevermind." * Silence filled the air in the car, the car stopped at the graveyard and they got out.

      Foy walked into the graveyard and he standed at a grave, he wiped the dirt off the head stone and there was a name.* Foy starts to talk, " Hey mom, how was your day? I know you might be upset but I made it ok and I can't stay long. Me and Connor are going on a mission." Connor replies, " I haven't been here in a while. Crystal Unstream, I do miss her. Well, she made really good food like her famous Broccoli Casserole." * Foy looked at him with on words. Connor looked down at the tombstone and prayed.* Connor says, " I'm heading to the car, I'll wait." * Connor left the car while Foy stayed. Foy looked up at the sky wishing he had that one peice in his life.* Foy, " I know you might be upset on the last mission because I didn't visit, I'm sorry about that but I promise I will see you soon. I love you mom." He left the graveyard.

      * Foy got into the car and they both went on their way to the mission. *Buzz!! Buzz!!* Foy phone goes off. It's his finacé wishing him luck and kisses. He replied back and set his phone down. Connor is a little worried but he tried to brush it off.* Connor asked, " Hey, are you doing ok for the mission?" Foy stayed quiet. Connor asked once again, " Are you ok? Look, our mission looked a little off and I just wanted to know if you're ok." Foy looked at Connor and replied, " Yeah I'm ok. Look, let's focus on our mission. What is the mission about?" Connor cleared his throat and said, " It's a two hundred thousand apiece job, kill the owner of an abandoned factory. Bring us the body when you are done, the name of the subject is Fú Yuta, he's a 35 year old male and he's.... Oh, an asian." Foy replied, " Don't get racist with me, what is he on that put him on the hit list?." Connor replied, " Well, it's not said. I think the boss said he owes money like thousands and thousands of dollars.

      " Foy sighed, " What did I tell her? No debt collecting. Anyways Fú is it? Why does he own an "Abandoned" factory? It doesn't make sense." Connor repiled, " Well, you know how you got your house? It's the same way but he killed one of our clients that owned that factory, so instead of killing him he paid us to stay there and well, he hasn't paid in over three to four months." Foy confusedly asked, " So, you know but I don't know about this?" Connor smiled and said, " Weren't you paying attention in there she should have told you about this. Anyways we are heading to the factory now because he bard himself in the factory and won't come out." * Foy stared at Connor confused and a little worried. But he brushed it off and enjoyed the car ride.