Chapter Twenty

**To read Chapter Nineteen, please go to www.patreon.com/kayy_b  please note that the chapter will be completely explicit and not suitable for young readers. **

Chapter Twenty

I shouldn't have cared that he left straight after shagging me for hours. It shouldn't have mattered to me after all it was just sex between us, nothing else.

That's what I told myself as I tried to pipe down the disappointment trying to bubble up inside me. Normally I would have been fine with him leaving but for some reason a hint of discontent was building up inside me.

I flopped back down on the bed and closed my eyes.

Stop being weird Leah, it's just sex!

"Are you asleep?"

My eyes snapped open to see Vladamir looming over me with one of my face towels. He looked down at me and smirked. "Tired?"

"Who wouldn't be?" I whispered as he began to sit down next to me. He began to part my legs and I reached down to stop him. There was no way I could do another round.

"I am going to clean you up." Vladamir informed me as he swatted my hand away.

"Oh." I muttered. I was expecting that, he didn't seem like the type to take care of someone after sex.

"Do you need an ice pack?" He chuckled as he wiped me. "Your p*ssy looks red."

"Shut up." I snarled.

An ice pack does sound good though!

The silence between us was oddly relaxing and I felt myself start to drift off. "What happens now?" I questioned as I closed my eyes.

"What do you mean?" Vladamir has finished his task and was sitting down next to me.

"This doesn't change anything right?" I sat up too, wincing slightly as I did.

"No, it is just sex. When I need to f*ck I will find you and when you need to f*ck you can come and find me."

"Sort of like friends with benefits except the friends part? I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?" Vladamir questioned sounding confused.

"Don't you think it's going to complicate our...situation?"

"How?"

One of us could end up getting too attached and that would complicate this complicated mess even further.

"Never mind." I paused for a second before continuing. "I am not coming to you whenever I get horny."

"Leanne, you will not be able to have sex with anyone else. I have tried, does not work."

"It didn't work for you but I think that's because you're a Lycan. I think I'll be fine."

"You are going to sleep with another man?" His voice was low and controlled.

"If I want to, then yeah. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No." He may have said that he doesn't have a problem with it but his tone said otherwise.

Silence fell around us and this time it wasn't as comforting as last time. Vladamir looked like he wanted to say anything but instead of talking he got up to leave.

"Good night Leanne. I know you will be dreaming of my d*ck tonight."

"I'm too tired to say anything back to you." I watched as he strolled towards the door, butt naked. "Aren't you going to put some clothes on?"