Optional Chapter (R-18)

3rd POV. Butterfly Estate.

Inei proposed to Shinobu and as of now, the two are finally engaged in marriage.

Their lips made contact under the setting sun, painting the sky with the hue of orange.

The two of them parted for a while as Shinobu wanted more.

She knew that this is the moment she's been waiting for.

She attempts to remove Inei's haori but he stopped her, as he shakes his head.

Inei: Hehe.

Inei: Whoa, whoa. No need to hurry yet, my love.

Shinobu: What!? We can—

Inei: No, no.

Inei: Not here......what if Aoi, Kanao, the butterfly trio, or nee-chan saw us doing such a thing?

Inei said with a smirk and Shinobu's cheeks felt hot.

Shinobu: ............

Inei suddenly carried Shinobu, like a princess...........and he brought her to his room.

Once they are inside, he gently put Shinobu down and locks the door.

Inei: And now......no more disturbances.

Shinobu: So.........?

Shinobu aggressively reached for Inei's lips, but their height is the problem.

She's too short for her to reach so instead.......

Shinobu and Inei make out in bed.

From their lips, down to their tongues swirling around each other.

They parted ways to breath, ironically, why would they run out of breath if they use breathing styles?

Nonetheless........

Inei began undressing Shinobu who's wearing the kimono that he gave to Shinobu......

Shinobu does the same, removing Inei's haori, the collar piece of his kimono, his entire kimono until........both of them are naked.......

Bare skin touching each other.

Shinobu is shaking and is amazed by how Inei's body is toned, his abs, his chest, muscles......

Although his body composition is not the likes of Tengen and Gyomei, Inei has a body that is properly built.

Then Inei began to kiss Shinobu in her lips, until their tongue intertwined again. He parted forming a string of saliva that connects his mouth to hers.

He began to kiss her neck as Shinobu covered her mouth due to the pleasure she's feeling right now. From her neck, to her collar bone, until down from her chest.

Shinobu may have a small body, but it is beautiful. Shinobu began breathing so hard due to the increase of pleasure she felt as her lover teased the center of her chests.