60

a/n: grab your tissues.

"What the hell do you mean, they were taken?" My voice came out in hysterics and a shriek could probably be found within that sentence as well

"Anna was supposed to be with Grant but she left for a class and never met up with him, he's been calling her cell repeatedly and can't fuckin find her. Then Mum calls to tell me Mere didn't come home today when she promised her she would. Which it's not fucking like Meredith to just disappear without saying something. It's a very big fucking coincedince that the two people we both care about most have gone missing and I'm stressing the fuck out!" Harry was rushing around faster than I've ever seen. His hands were pulling at his hair and his face was starting to sweat, all while trying to drive.

"How did they get them from Nevada?" My questions seemed to stress him out even more as he blindy takes corners that would have me going into a full blown panic attack if my body wasn't being rushed with complete adrenaline right now.

"He knows her address. She refuses to move every few years like I've suggested. Mum thinks Mere should have a normal middle and highschool experience I don't fucking know! But now I know that she's gone and-" I look over and tears are falling down his cheeks and rolling quickly over his clear skin.

"Harry! You can't cry right now, we have to go! We have to find them!" I say that like it will be of any help, but my heart is beating so quickly and my hands are starting to shake.

"Grant's searching every fucking place Anna has been. I need to find my sister. Grant will find Anna and keep us updated. You try to call her, try anything. Text Grant anything that might be useful." He tosses his phone in my lap, it already unlocked as I swipe to his messages app. I try not to cry when I see my name is pinned.

"Well, um... She-" I stumble, trying to tell him anything useful while I search his texting with Grant.

"Baby. Text Grant." He breathes, turning back to the road. I can see the airport now, and we are going to get there very quickly, to what I assume is the private flying pads.

"Right. Right. We need to get on the plane." I nod quickly, typing out anything to Grant that might help him find her. I tell him things he probably knows and things he might not think to think about. Her favorite restaurant, her favorite cafe, her parent's address, the highschool we went to and the road that it was on, anything and everything that Annalye Lawson might go visit on a whim.

Still in the middle of typing, I look up and Harry whipped us around to the back of the private flying pads as I suspected and threw the car in park. He haistally gets out and tosses his keys to a random man, who I supposed works for Harry in some way, or maybe is just some kind of airport valet if they even have that.

I press send on the text and shove his phone in my bag and rushes out of the car, towards where all our stuff was in the backseat.

"Harry?" I call out to him as he holds tons of bags in his arms and makes his way up the steps to the private airplane. He turns back to look at me and starts talking, fuckin finally.