Part 23

Okay okay okay okay!!! Here's a little something extra when I'm off I'll update again. Love you guys for being so invested.

Giovanni Martini Pov

Eva's pregnant! She doesn't know she's pregnant she's only two weeks along. I had the doctors give me something to help her get pregnant faster.

She's going to kill me when she finds out but atleast she'll never have to endure that type of pain. Now she's sleeping I'm just watching her thinking how beautiful she'll look with a full round belly.

Sighing "I hope she understands why I did what I did" I think to myself cuddling next to my mate Ajax has been quiet since we notice our mate is pregnant. He's happy but yet terrified at the same time.

Waking up the next morning to singing in and the shower running. Getting up and joining her trying to get as much sex as I can. Because I'm pretty sure she might castrate me.

"Good morning little mate" I said backing her into a wall. "No Gio I'm still sore" she wined and I pout. "Just a little more?" I asked her smirking she rolled her eyes "fine a little OH SHIT!" She yelled out as I slammed into her.

Goddess she's prefect. After about ten minutes "one more round?" I asked her and shake her head no as I'm kissing on her neck . "I got class you'll be okay" she said and I frown. "Class I thought you said you were going to wait?" I looked at her.

"I was but Dove said I can still do it part time. So it won't be that bad and I can still do my other duties." She said as I put her on feet. "I mean I'm only taking  three classes and they only on Tuesday and Thursday isn't that cool" she said smiling.

"That's great baby" I said with smile "plus I gatta take these classes before we start making this baby. I don't plan on having a new born and doing school. My peanut going to need all mommy attention." She said walking out and I shallowed HARD.

"What's wrong your giving off weird vibes. Or you nervous or something. I promise I'll enough time for you. It's just us right" she said putting her hand around my neck. I didn't even notice I was out the shower.

"Yes little mate it's just you and me" I told her and she's looking at me weird. Tilting her head to the side "your acting weird" she said walking away looking for clothes.

Leaving me time to think to myself.  If she's going to have to drop out of school she'll kill me for sure. Wait she's the queen they can have her do it online yeah yeah that's it. So she can still finish. "But she doesn't want to have a baby and study idiot!" Ajax yelled at me.

"I'm not an idiot it's was your idea to get our mate pregnant" I yelled at him "yes IDEA your the idiot that went though with it!" Ajax yelled back.

"Baby what's wrong with Ajax?" Looking down at my mate. "He's upset she didn't get a turn" I said and she giggled "Will let Ajax know him and I can have sometime together later tonight.  We can even go on a run" she said pecking my lips before walking out the door "love you" I'm still standing here looking stupid.
********************************************
A FEW HOURS LATER

I'm in my office when Dove walked in. She give me this look, the look my mom use to give me when I did something wrong. Sighing "what did I do?" I asked her putting my pen down.

"You know the other day I asked my best friend when will she give me a godchild." She said and my body tense "She went on and on about how you two decided that you weren't going to have kids right now". She said and sat infront of me rubbing her belly.

"That she was on birth control and you used condoms for the most part"she said and I just stared at her. "So I spend the day with her after her classes were done and I can't help but notice how much her sent has changed. It has a mixture of honeydew then I watched her take her how "birth control" that smelled so much like that vitamin." She said snapping her fingers and looked me in my eyes.

Pointing it towards me continuing "You know the one I'm talking about right big brother? The one the pack doctors give women to help them get pregnant faster" she said shaking her head. "Then it hit me like a boat she never got her heat. I told myself no my brother would never do that. He wouldn't intentionally get her pregnant." she said finally it wasn't a question she just stared me down.

"I couldn't let her go though heat" I said and she shook her head at me "you got her pregnant. You haven't even told her she's pregnant yet, with her powers growing more and more each day. And a fucking war knocking at our back door!" She yelled but I didn't budge.

"I did what had to do to protect my mate" I said simply and she smiled "after the stunt you pulled you might not have a mate!" Then she walked out the door slamming it.

"AHHHH!!" Getting up tossing my desk looking at the chairs in my chairs I toss those too. I broke everything expect the love seat in the corner of the room that my mate as gotten so attracted to.

Running out the pack house I shift jumping off the pouch making my way to the woods.