Part 19

It's been a week, and the bitch hasn't left. She is constantly clinging to Sanzu and ignoring that you are in the room.

———

You watched a show while Sanzu and that woman were cuddling on the couch.

You looked up from the TV to see the both of them distracted, and you saw this as the opportunity to ruin all of her things, so you went to Sanzu's room, which was now overrun by that woman's things.

As you entered the room, your eyes instantly saw a Beautiful red dress later out on the bed. Your eyes glowed as you saw it, and you grabbed scissors and started making cuts in the dress.

That's when a loud gasp cut you off as you met eyes with the woman as Sanzu came In behind her.

"You monster," she said as she ran to the dress. As Sanzu looked at you disappointed. She then ran to Sanzu, crying while hugging him.

You had seen the scene before, and you hurt like hell at the realization that Sanzu wouldn't take your side on this. Tears closed your vision as you ran out of the room and out the front door before Sanzu noticed you were running away.

As soon as you left the house, you went to the gate with a small hole that was the perfect size for you to fit inside.

——————-

(Later)

You were wandering around when you came across a school with kids playing at recess. A teacher was watching the kids as they played. Watching them, you hear your stomach growl.

So you walked to the teacher, hoping she would have food.

"Hey kid, why are you here?" She asked

"Food, please," you said, avoiding her question.

She looked at you briefly before handing you a muffin from her purse.

"Do you want to stay with me?" She asked, knowing you ran away. You nodded as she introduced herself as Hina.

Authors notes 📝
I hope you like it😊