REWRITE TIME

I know, I know, you all want me to finally finish something but I just- 

I've developed a lot more in my writing over the quarantine and I've just grown tired of my former writing style - therefore, I wish to change just... all of this. 

My oc's Ashe and Nova have all gone through a major load of character development and I want to apply that to this fic without having to randomly change up the entire storyline. I was also thinking of making the rewrite more fluid and exciting. 

I was thinking of adding more pictures and art to it, to really illustrate everything. 

I'm no longer a Daminette fan and don't exactly have an appreciation or liking to Marinette Dupain-Cheng but I want to give back to you guys by actually writing something that I actually like. I know I've been keeping you guys waiting but I just can't finish writing this fic without being all over how cringe or off-putting parts or moments of this story is. 

--

That being said, I'm going to rewrite this entire fic - same storyline, just better. 

Artwork for all the gowns and outfits, artwork for how I imagine the characters, just a better fic and that's what I'm striving for. 

Thanks for sticking with me this far, I'll hope to see you all in the rewrite. :D

The author, Jessica.