二十七 | 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

「CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: ARRANGEMENT」

NOW PLAYING:
HYPNOTIZE - THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:27 ━━━━⬤─────── 03:50

"You're the definition of annoying." the white-haired girl stared down at her stupid older brother, making a note in the back of her mind to make sure she slapped him later.

"You mad?" Satoru grinned at the sight of his younger sister's disgusted face. He wore his usual Jujutsu uniform, but he wasn't wearing his blindfold, opting for sunglasses instead, letting his white hair flop down for a change.

Y/N merely grumbled at him, mocking him underneath her breath quietly as she looked away, opting to stare at the top of her desk.

"Excuse me, who are you, exactly?" The black-haired teacher asked, lazily looking up at the taller male, annoyed that he was there.

"Ah. You must be my sister's homeroom teacher!" The eldest Gojo grinned, his smile growing wider at his sister's expression that he could see from the corner of his eye. He stood up straighter, walking into the classroom a bit, now fully visible to everyone.

"I'm L/N Satoru. Y/N's older brother. Nice to meet you."

Y/N could hear the gasps from Mina from where she sat. 

"Okay, so, why are you here?" Aizawa deadpanned, already annoyed at the older brother of one of his students. The white-haired man merely smiled, placing his hands in his pockets and stepping to the side, letting Midnight out of the classroom, sending her a wave and a wink as she waved at him, giggling a bit.

"Well, I'm only here to talk to you," He pointed at Aizawa, "Her," He then pointed to Y/N's form in the back of the classroom, before lowering his hand. "And I wish to speak to the Principal as well. Just something regarding my sister."

"Alright. You didn't have to come here to the class. We'll meet at the Principal's office, bring Y/N with you, then we can discuss." Aizawa responded, narrowing his eyes at the man child before leaving the classroom.

"Damn right, he didn't have to come here at all." Y/N silently grumbled, gnawing lightly at the inside of her cheek as she side-eyed her annoying brother.

.

.

.

It was silent for a minute, before the white-haired man child broke the silence, letting out a bored whistle as he continued to lean against the doorframe, lazily pointing his slender finger at his annoyed sister from across the room.

"So, you guys wanna hear about this one time Y/N fell down a-"

"Alright, I'm leaving, see you all, have a nice day." Y/N cut off her brother's words, getting up from her chair and swiftly making her way to the entrance of the classroom.

"Wait! Y/N! Is this guy really your brother?" Kaminari asked, looking between both of the siblings, pursing his lips. The blonde-haired boy let out a yelp as Jirou smacked him on the back of his head, clicking her tongue. 

"You idiot! Shut up." Letting out a sigh, she leaned forward into her chair, looking in Mina's direction, raising her eyebrows at the pink-haired girl one desk away from her. Mina smirked back at her, also raising her eyebrows while glancing at Satoru.

The white-haired girl stopped walking, turning to look at Kaminari. "Yes, he is my brother. Annoying, but he's my brother." Y/N then turned to look at her brother,  who was smugly leaning on the sidewall of the classroom.