Cupid's Doppelganger

Every item has 2 sides, both good and evil.. are you willing to set your mind straight and follow your heart

Vera sat comfortably at the private plane his fiancee send.. she smiles as she took the glass filled with delicious champagne and down it fully.. today is the day she gets to met her future husband's home, the place where he fully grown into a beautiful person.. he was gonna met her there since he has to prepare for her arrival.. as the plane landed, she was greeted by a beautiful white limousine and a tall chauffeur

Man: welcome to Switzerland Ms. Farmiga.. Monsieur Patrick is waiting for you back at the mansion.. shall we go?
Vera: ok..

(She sat inside and was amazed not only does it have a tv inside but also a mini fridge for drinks.. she thought to herself, after being in a relationship with Patrick for almost 7 years, still she can say that she hasn't fully know him.. after a long yet entertaining drive they arrived at a tall, white mansion.. she gets out and took a breath.. feeling a bit worried that his parents may not like her.. the chauffeur points at her to go in and explore and she did what he says.. she step in the house and mesmerized by the beauty of the place.. she looks around looking for her fiancee, upon reaching the guest room she heard a commotion by the kitchen.. she tiptoed towards it and saw a man cooking wearing only a wife beater and an apron.. she smiled as she observes his tone muscled shoulders..she walks silently behind him and decided to surprise him)

Vera: heyyyy baby!!!

(The man looks at her like she was crazy)

??: ummm hey 😁
Vera: what? Not surprised to see me? I know I said I'll arrive by night but I was excited to see you so I decided to go early.. coz I miss you soooo much!!

(She hugs him... feeling better to be able to be in his presence... to go along with her game, he accepted her warm gesture)

Vera: soo? What's happening here?
Man: I ummm... just cooking a simple snack
Vera: awwww... that's sweet of you... hahaha you never told me you can cook hahaha... we always decide to eat take outs back at home... but I'm happy that your learning.. look I don't want to bother you ok? I'll be upstairs to change so we can explore later.. 

(She gets on her tippy toes and kiss him fully by the lips)

Vera: I'll be back ok baby?😉
??: ummm ok 😏😏

(Seeing her disappear by the corner he smiles to himself, wiping the corner of his lips, tasting her)

(After finding her room, she took a long shower and change into some more casual outfit.. after applying some lotion to her body, she heard a knock by the door)

Vera: come in
Woman: hi miss Vera.. Sir Patrick is waiting for you downstairs
Vera: ohh.. ok.. I'll be right down.. thank you

(She puts the finishing touches on her outfit and spray his favorite perfume then proceeds to go downstairs.. she found him, waiting by the couch while talking to some guy that was facing opposite to her)

Patrick: baby... just in time... I need to introduce you to someone... come here
Vera: ok
Patrick: babe... meet my twin brother Pierce

(The guy turns to face her.. creating eye contact between the two she stopped at her tracks)

Pierce: Hi...ummm?
Vera: V---- Vera 😐

(He took her hand and bring it up to his lips, kissing it while gazing a cold look at her..)

Pierce: Vera.. hmmm beautiful name for a ravishing lady..
Vera: thank you..

(She pulls her hand away, feeling uncomfortable)