Your kid asks for a sibling pt 2

Jisung:
Jisung decided to take kyungwon to the studio with him so you get get a break from the 3 and a half year old. Since you worked from home you were constantly with your son so Jisung thought you could use a little peace and quiet.
The boys were all playing with the little boy, when chan gets a text from his wife of a photo of his children playing. Kyungwon sees this and immediately runs to his father.
"Daddy, can I have a brother or sister like uncle chans kids?" He asks making Jisung choke on the water he was drinking.
"Jeez Jisung, your son just asked a question" Seungmin says jokingly
"I don't know buddy we have to ask mama first" Jisung says after shooting a glare at Seungmin
"Okay!" Kyungwon says and returns to play with Hyunjin
"You'd be a great father of two" chan says patting Jisung on the back

"Jeez Jisung, your son just asked a question" Seungmin says jokingly "I don't know buddy we have to ask mama first" Jisung says after shooting a glare at Seungmin"Okay!" Kyungwon says and returns to play with Hyunjin"You'd be a great father of two...

Felix:
The twins just turned two, and unlike Hyunjins kids, seongjin and Aurem have actually gotten along.
"Mama?" Aurem says as she and her twin waddle over to you.
"Yeah baby?" You respond putting you laptop to the side.
"Um can we get brother or sister?" She asks
"You two want another sibling?" You ask
Aurem nods
"What about you seongjin?"
"Yeah, I want another play buddy" he says
"You know that you won't be able to play with the baby for a while right?" You ask
"Yeah" they both respond
"Well, I'll talk to daddy when he gets home and then we will decide" you respond
"Okay!" They say running off.
You know Felix will want another kid but you have to make sure you're both ready for it.

Seungmin:
Heeyoung was Seungmins pride and joy, she knew it and used it to her advantage.
"Appa?" Heeyoung says while walking towards Seungmin.
"Yes angel?" He responds
"Could I have a little brother?" The 4 year old asks with big puppy eyes
"Are you sure you want one?" He asks
"Yeah" she says
"You know that once they get here, mommy and I are gonna have to spend a lot of time with them" he explains
"I know" she says "I just want someone to play with all the time"
"You have me and mommy" Seungmin says
"Yeah but I want someone else to have a tea party with"
"Okay then" he says "I'll have to talk with mommy first but I'll let you know"

"Yes angel?" He responds "Could I have a little brother?" The 4 year old asks with big puppy eyes"Are you sure you want one?" He asks"Yeah" she says "You know that once they get here, mommy and I are gonna have to spend a lot of time with them" he...

Jeongin:
Since chunsun was only a year old, he couldn't talk other than say a few words, however, Jeongin wanted another kid and was gonna try to use chunsun to his advantage.
Jeongin carefully taped a note to chunsuns crib that said "I think someone else should have this crib" written on it. As you got home the first thing you did was check on your son as you did everyday. As you walk in you see the note.
"Jeongin" you yell out the door
"Yes my love?" He says walking into the room "oh the note"
"Yeah the note" you say "what do you mean by this?"
"Don't ask me it was chunsun who had it" he says
"Really? Our 13 month old son learned how to read, write, and tape notes onto his own crib?"
"Yeeesss" he says
"Well do you have any idea what 'chunsun' means by this?" You ask playing along
"I think it means he wants a sibling" Jeongin says smiling.

"Jeongin" you yell out the door"Yes my love?" He says walking into the room "oh the note""Yeah the note" you say "what do you mean by this?""Don't ask me it was chunsun who had it" he says "Really? Our 13 month old son learned how to read, write, ...