liii

☠✍

"Falco!" Y/N exclaimed as Colt, she and other Marley troops retreated fast away. Middle East troops kept firing shots as some of the Marley troops die on the battlefield. "This is such a drag..."

The sound of guns kept on firing everywhere. Enemy troops kept on throwing grenade bombs. Marley's troops kept falling for their traps on landmines. Marley Troops getting killed by guns shooting them. This was the battlefield as gruesome as it is there is no choice to flee. Bloodied lifeless bodies lie everywhere. Everyone was running for their lives, wishing to not get hit by bullets being shot out by the enemies.

"Falco!" Both Y/N and Colt exclaimed in worry.

"Colt... Y/N... Why..."

"Thank God you're fine. Wake yourself up, kid. This is the battlefield." Y/N said as Colt took off his helmet and placed it on Falco.

"We're going to run for it! Hold on tight!" The colt who was carrying Falco behind him and Y/N ran as fast as they can to reach the Trench Warfare.

Successfully the three ended up going into the trench warfare safely with no casualties.

Y/N sighed in relief that not a single bullet hit her as she went up to the Warrior Candidates.

"Falco, are you drunk or something?" Zofia asked.

"Looks like he bumped his head hard." Gabi then said.

"Do you remember we've been at war for four years?" Udo asked the dazed boy named Falco.

"Is Falco alright?" Everyone turned their heads and saw Y/N who was wearing the soldier uniform and helmet alongside her armband that had the same colour as theirs.

"Y/N!" Gabi exclaimed as she ran up and hugged her tightly.

"Aren't you supposed to be in training camp?" Udo asked.

"Finished early than expected..." Y/N explained.

"Welcome back, Y/N..." Zofia smiled.

"Thanks, everyone..." Y/N smiled softly at the kids. Y/N respected the warrior candidates for surviving 4 years of continuous war full of people dying, guns and explosions.

"Who're you, people? Wait... Uh..." Falco looked dazed as blood streamed down his forehead. "Wasn't I just flying around with swords in my hands, going 'fwsshhh' up to the titans and..."

'What the fuck??!!!' Y/N internally panicked with a horrified face. Gabi poured a cup of water onto Falco's head making him return to reality. 'What the actual fuck was that? Did Eren do some silly nonsense to him? Even if it's not, I'll still blame it all partially on Eren.'

"Yeah looks like we need to explain the operation from the top..." Gabi said as Udo noticed Y/N's expressions.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Udo asked as Y/N snapped out of her horrified face.

"H-huh? Oh yeah. I'm fine... Umm..." Y/N thought deeply about what excuse she could use. "I heard someone moaning while dying..."

"A-ah ok?" Udo replied and believe what Y/N said. Y/N sighed in relief as she started to pay attention to the warrior candidates.

"Listen to this, Falco. We're about to put an end to four years of war." Gabi explained with a smug grin as Y/N sweat dropped because of the child's overly filling ego. "Once we take Fort Slava or to be precise, once we sink the Middle Eastern Federation's fleet in the port behind it Marley will have won this war. But first, we have to take Fort Slava and the hill it protects or we'll have no hope of invading the port."