11. Choices Suck

It's been a while and I needed to post something so here :]

   (Y/N)s POV

    I've been awake for the past few minutes, trying to let my eyes adjust to the dark. I remember Moon and I making amends after the 'incident' earlier. Then I realize we're cuddling. "(Y/N), what are you doing?" Shoot. "Hehe, sorry. I just woke up." He just sighs and sits up. Then we both jump as we hear a loud knock on the entrance door and someone opening it. A few seconds later, it was closed. 

    Moon and I stood up quickly. "No one else should be here but Vanessa, and she doesn't come in here." I just shrug at Moon's statement. That is until I heard them yell. "(Y/N)! Are you in here? Where are they?" I then bolt to the desk but tripped over one of the small chairs, landing on my face with a loud 'thunk'.

       Delilah runs over to me with a flashlight in her hand. "(Y/N)! Oh m gosh sweetie, are you alright?" She asked as she helped me up, checking to see if I hurt myself. I just nod as she hugs me. "You had me worried sick, why didn't you answer your phone?" I checked my pockets but couldn't find it. "I think I left it in the break room." 

    She shakes her head as sh stands up, reaching out a hand for me to take. I happily accepted it as she pulled me to my feet. "Thanks Delilah." She nods as she walks over to the desk to turn the lights on. Moon appears right beside me. "Who is that?" He asks as I sigh. "That's Delilah, she works at the front desk. She is the sweetest."

    He just nods as the lights come back on and Sun returns. "(Y/N)! Moon didn't do anything, did he?" I laugh as I shake my head. "No, but we did make up after the whole incident earlier." He nods as Delilah walks back over. "So, Freddy is also missing from him room and there is a kid running around. But I should take you to your house."

    I shake my head violently. "No! That kid is in danger, but he is with Freddy." She seems a bit shocked and gives me a look saying 'elaborate'. "The animatronics have like, a virus, that make them want to kill this kid. I mean, they almost got me!" She silently debates on what to do. "Well... I'll talk to Vanessa and Grimm."

   I just nod as Sunny hugs me. "Are you alright, Dewdrop?" You raise an eyebrow. "Dewdrop? What happened to Starshine?" He just shrugs. "Well, since I have so many nicknames, I wanted to give you more." You laugh a bit. "Well, thanks Sunny" He rocks back and forth on his heels.

   Delilah finally turned to you. "So she said that if you want, you can help us. But if you want to, you can just stay here. I'll give you a few minutes to decide." And with that, she walked over to the desk to wait for your answer. 

What do you choose:

[Stay with Sun]    or    [Go with Delilah]?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Finally got another chapter out! I know its been forever. But you guys get to choose, go with Delilah or stay with Sunny. Anyways, have a good day/night