Bonus Chapter 3 ~ Honeymoon

Elias

Me and Fay got married last night. Still a dream come true, and there's more to come. Right now we are heading to Bora Bora as we speak. I haven't told Fay yet and she still has no idea where we are going.

We have landed and now we are taking a driver to the cabin we are staying in. Fay is asleep on my lap. I told her to sleep since I didn't want her seeing where we are. We will be here for about a week.

The driver stops at the resort where you get your keys and then you have to get on a boat to go to the cabin. I shake Fay and she slowly rubs her eyes and brings her head off my lap. I unbuckle her seat belt and help her get out. I grab our suitcases out of the trunk and pay the driver.

I take Fay's hand as we walk into the resort. "Check in for Elias." I say and the lady nods, looking at her computer. She hands us the keys and tells us that we can wait on the chairs until the boat comes.

I bring Fay over to sit down on the couch in the lounge area. "Boat?" She asks and all I can do is nod. I go on my phone and text Cole so I can try to avoid any more questions. We wait about 15 minutes before our boat number is called.

I grab our stuff as well as Fay's hand and walk us to the boat. We hop on and wait for more people to get on. As the boat ride goes on. We get to see beautiful views and sites. Fay is pointing out a lot of things which makes me smile.

We get to our number cabin and I help Fay out of the boat. She looks around stunned before looking back at me. "Bora Bora?" She asks and I am not biting my lip. She runs to me and wraps her legs around my torso. She gives me kisses while saying 'thank you' over and over again.

I open our cabin and Fay goes to explore it. I set out suitcases on the bed and try to find Fay. She is on the back porch sitting with her legs in the future. I sit down next to her and lean back with one arm around her back.

"It's beautiful." She mutters and I grin. "I'm glad you like it, baby. Do you want to get some rest tonight so that we have energy for tomorrow?" She nods and gets up. She holds her hands out to me and helps me up.

I set a warm bath with a bath bomb and soap. I get undressed and slowly get into the bathtub. Fay walks in the bathroom naked and smiles at me. I still never get used to it. She gets in front of me and sits, resting her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her and wash her stomach, arms, legs, every part of her body. I wash her hair too. She relaxes and lets me.

We sit in the bubble bath for a while in silence, Then we wash all the soap off our bodies and put on robes. We brush our teeth and get into bed. I rub her hair as she falls asleep.

☁️

Me and Fay have been swimming for hours on end. We got up and got a nice breakfast delivered and we ate in bed. We talked about a lot of things. Such as timelines for the future, and what we should do while we are here.

In the afternoon we got more food and decided to go on a boat ride. It's later at night and we are eating dinner while being entertained by dancers. This was a daily thing we did. Until the last day when Fay said she wanted to rent the private beach. I don't know what her schemes are and I don't know if I like them.

I had called the owner of that beach and asked what the private beach was. He said that it's a tiny beach that is closed off from everything. Where no one can see unless they come into it. Basically it's a beach but inside of a cave full of lights.

I booked it for our last day and here we are. Me and Fay walk into the cave hand in hand. We walk until we reach sand and then see water in front of us. It's not a lot of water. In fact the guy said it's like a swimming pool so there are no rocks or fish in it.

Fay gives me a smile and takes off her cover up. She is wearing this lavender swimsuit Abby got her for the wedding. She takes off her sandals and gets into the water. As she slowly gets in, I take off my things except my trunks and get in with her.

I lift her from the back and she giggles. I kiss her all over as we swim in this cave. After swimming for a while we are now just standing in the pool. Well I'm standing and Fay has her legs around me and her head on my chest.

"I can't imagine a better honeymoon, thank you mi amore." She whispers but I hear it loud and clear. I kiss her head as I bring us out of the water. I wrap a towel around her and put her shoes on. We walk out and get back to the cabin.

I order us dinner to eat in, while we wait we take a shower. I make sure to put her rings back on. I told her to leave them here in the safe because knowing her she would have listed them.

I put all three of her rings on, her promise is on her left middle, her engagement and wedding ring is on her ring finger. I place mine back on as well. I get in bed and sort out the food.

Fay comes out in her robe and sits in bed with me. We enjoyed each other's company for the rest of the night.

It's around 12am and I'm spooning her as she hums to some of her favorite songs. I fall asleep listening to such. Best sound ever.