Heads Up!

This is my third story on Wattpad

This is my third story on Wattpad. My first is Daisy and my second is Maggie. If you have already read those books then Hi! If you haven't then you should go check them out.

Writing on wattpad is my hobby. I do it after school and I do it on my weekends. The amount of recognition I have received for my first two books is astounding! I want to say thank you to every single reader, every single commenter, and every single voter. You all are the reason I have the motivation to write.

Regarding this book I would like to say hi to all the new readers and I hope you enjoy my story.

This book is different from my last two in the sense that the main character doesn't speak and she is sick. Because of this I want to ask you all to please be kind to my characters and to me the author.

Hate or bullying is something I do not tolerate whether it be online or in person. If you don't have anything nice to say than don't say it.

I love hearing all of your suggestions whether it be a chapter idea or something you want to happen. I am open minded to any and all ideas so feel free to share them with me.

This story contains: abuse, illness, selective mutism, mafia, blood, bullying, etc. This is your official warning.

Seeing as the main character is sick, if I make a mistake or if something isn't factually correct let me know so I can fix it!

I have to mention that if by any chance something similar happens in another book than it is purely coincidental. I come up with my own plots, characters, and ideas.

That being said, please do not copy my work. I work hard for everything I write and it would be unfair to have that taken for granted.

Anyways, enough of this boring stuff! I hope you all thoroughly enjoy this story!

Lots of love
- Syd 🤍