TwentySix.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV

OMNISCIENT POV.

MAY 4. 2020

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"He made a post about you a month ago, did you see it?" Kaylee asked handing her phone to Saint who was sitting across from her. "I think it's about time we go back to utah and you be with your family pud, don't let Mu'Lani grow up without her mother".

Staring down at the phone, Saint teared up before handing Kaylee her phone back.

"Im scared ..." She shook her head wiping her tears. "If i go back all im gone be known as is NbaYoungBoy's babymomma who came back from the dead. Everyone thinks i'm dead and it's sicken".

"I knew you weren't dead Pud. There just wasn't noway it had to be a closed casket if you supposedly died from giving birth! Can't believe Kentrell was that slow not to notice. Either way, Your mother is weird as fuck. "

"You really would've never found me if i didn't do what i did Kay! We're all the way in Italy. " Saint stressed rubbing over her forehead.

Zayina hated the fact that Kentrell 'took' her daughter away from her. She knew the two were unseparable and she couldn't do anything about it. That was until Saint gave birth to Mu'Lani.

It was true, Saint was going in and out, but she actually fought to stay alive.

Zayina ended up having a few connections through out the hospital and that's where Saint being pronounced dead came from. When really After birth Saint ended up falling asleep from her medication.

The nurses Zayina paid ended up cleaning Saint and getting her together before carrying her to the back of the hospital where Zayina was waiting.

When Kentrell, Amelia, And Amonte asked to see the body, Doctors claimed that it was too bad for them to view, being that it was coming straight from them they didn't bother to question it and just took their word for it.

Maybe it was too bad for them to view.

Zayina sent Saint to Italy away from everyone. As long as Saint and Kentrell were nowhere Around eachother, Zayina felt completed. She thought with Saint in Italy and Her visiting from time to time, they could work on they're relationship but that's where she was wrong.

Saint ended up playing nice and faking like the wanted the relationship with her mother just to turn around and escape.

The guards and everyone that Zayina had around were weak and Saint knew she could have fooled one of them. She regretted sleeping with him everyday, but it was for her own good.