♡ TWENTY - TWO ♡

song: For Once in my Life - Stevie Wonder

R Y L E E

"Ashe, do you want a beer?" Niall asks as he stands from the couch where we've been sat and talking for hours now.

"Uh, sure. Thank you." She says with a smile and he nods then walks into the kitchen. "So how's everything been with the loser over there?" She asks now that he's gone and I chuckle softly.

"I've never been happier." I tell her and she raises an unconvinced eyebrow at me.

"With that guy?" She asks in disbelief which makes me roll my eyes with a smile.

"I'm serious. That Irish idiot has my whole heart." I say happily and she melts into the couch cushions.

"That's so sweet." She whines and I chuckle again.

"What's so sweet?" Niall asks as he comes back in with two opened beers and hands one to Ashe who is sitting up normally again.

"Your relationship." She answers shortly as she takes the beer and he looks at me with a smile.

"We are pretty sweet, aren't we?" He says to me as he walks back over to me.

"Mhm." I hum with a smile and he leans down to press a quick kiss to my lips then crashes down onto the couch next to me and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Why didn't you get Rylee a drink?" Ashe asks and I look over to Niall.

"I- uh can't really have beer right now..." I say as a bright smile tugs on my lips.

"Oh really? How come?" She asks sincerely and I bite down on my bottom lip and Niall clears his throat behind me. "What's wrong?"

"Rylee is pregnant." Niall says and her eyes go wide as her jaw drops.

"You're what?! Are you serious? Please tell me you're not joking!" Ashe exclaims and I nod with a smile.

"He's a thousand percent serious." I tell her and she squeals as she jumps in excitement then pulls me into a hug.

"Oh God! That's so amazing, Rylee!" She says as we rock from side to side in the hug.

"I know we're so excited." I tell her as we pull back and she smiles at me widely with joy in her eyes.

"How far along and when is your due date?!" She asks with so much excitement that she's practically bouncing in her seat.

"I'm eleven weeks right now and it's due on March 13th." I tell her and her head tilts.

"Wait isn't that when you released Heartbreak Weather?" Ashe asks Niall and he nods.

"Yep. Really weird coincidence but I think it's actually really cool. But the likelihood of it being born on the due date is very slim." Niall says and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"That's crazy! What are your symptoms like?" She asks and I sigh as I push some hair behind my ear.

"I'm doing pretty good. My symptoms are fairly mild compared to others, but I have some fatigue and mood swings. My worst two symptoms are my nausea and leg cramps. Like early when I went to the bathroom not to long ago was because I get my morning sickness later in the day." I say and she scrunches her nose.