Tales Of The Unknown Pt. 2

Dying is a cold feeling. It's something that grips at your chest and slowly strangles you.

Cold hands around your throat. You knew the feeling well. You felt it when you were a boy.

You laid there in the street. The raindrops fell upon your broken and bloody body. The large dark figure that stood over you stared at you.

Their hands reached down towards you as you laid there unmoving.

That was how I saved you.

Power Up!

Robin slept comfortably in the bed that the sisters had provided. It was surprisingly comfortable and soft. However, when she woke up, she found you in the same place that they had left you.

The whisps of shadows were still surrounding you but you seemed unharmed. Actually, you looked oddly healthier.

Robin then looked over to Brat. She looked like she didn't get much sleep. Still, she was sitting up watching you. She held her stuffed cat in her arms.

The doors suddenly opened and the head nurse entered the room.

Head Nurse: Good morning~

Robin smiled but Brat ignored her. The head nurse began to open some windows to let in the fresh air.

Head Nurse: I see that your friend is really falling into the meditation therapy.

She looked to you but she seemed unfazed by the dark aura around you.

Robin: Uh, yeah. He really likes meditation.

Head Nurse: That's nice to hear. Now, why don't you two try some other options? But, let's get you some breakfast first.
-----------
You watched as the massive monster towered over the stronghold. The Beast said that this was him when he was exiled from....wherever it was he was from.

Indeed. You see, child, my father, Aku, wished to see us fulfill his own wish. However, me and my brothers had our own wishes we wanted granted. When we rebelled, he casted us out to our own prisons.

Y/N: You rebelled against Aku? Why?

I had a wish.

The Beast had a wish? What could he possibly wish for? What could he want?

It has been centuries. I cannot seem to recall what I wished for. Because when I was here, I discovered something greater than any wish.

The scene suddenly shifted to a cabin in the woods. The sun was barely rising over the horizon. Smoke rose from over the tree tops as a weakened Beast stumbled through the woods.

No, this was you.

You were seeing everything through the Beast's eyes. You were the Beast.

You held your side as white liquid poured from the wound. You had never been hurt like this before. Whatever the King used on you, it was effective enough to wound you.

Your breathing became hard. Your vision was blurry in your right eye. The ground seemed to shift under every step before you collapsed.

You laid among the leaves and sticks. The cold morning air grabbed at your skin, as if it was trying to pull you away.