Chapter 2

**Flashback**

"Thanks Lauren. I don't know who I can seek help from, if it wasn't you." Amy (AN : Fat Amy from Pitch Perfect x) said helping Lauren taking out the groceries from the car boot.

"It's alright Amy...It's nothing. After all, this is also my job. I'm working for Demi, that's mean I'm working for her wife too." Answered Lauren.

"You're such a diligent worker. Demi is so lucky to have a hot, sexy and also hardworking worker."

"Thanks" Lauren blushed. She was easy to flatter. "Now let me help you put this inside."

Amy smiled in relief, "Really? If that's so, put the flour in the cabinet, meat and fish in the freezer. The other things just put in the fridge. I have to water the flower."

Lauren nodded her head, "Alright."

Lauren made her way inside the mansion and straight to the kitchen with the groceries. She put the groceries on the counter and separate them into 'to put into the cabinet', 'to put into the freezer' and 'to put into the fridge'.

She started with things to put into the freezer which is meat, chicken and fish, after that, things to put into the cabinet which is only the flour and lastly, things to put into the fridge which is the milk, jelly, orange juice, eggs and vegetables. 

Lauren was crouching down to compile the things into the fridge when she felt someone smack her butt. Hard.

"Good morning sexy butterfly queen 1!"

Lauren heard the raspy voice and quickly turned her head. Her eyes widen at the sight of a girl standing with her back facing Lauren. Tying her hair into a ponytail.

"Sofi. Can you get me a glass of milk?" The girl asked.

Lauren blinked a few times checking the girl up and down. 'That ass though.' Lauren thought while gulping but then shaking her head. 'What do I do?' she started to panic.

**Flashback end**

Screeeechhhh..

Lauren pressed the brake. The Ford Ranger stopped in front of the mansion. The flashback of the incident of Camila and her first encounter inside the mansion's kitchen disappeared immediately.

"We're here." Lauren said coldly.

When she got no answer, she turned to look at Camila. She was staring at the dashboard with a smile on her face. There's no sign that the younger girl wanted to leave.

"Camila!" Lauren called. But Camila was too deep in her thought. Lauren shook her head and started to think of ways to get this girl out of the car. 'Push her out of the car. Don't push her out of the car. Push her out or not.'

**Flashback**

Camila yawned as she made her way down the stairs. "Amy! Sofi!" She called, but no one answered.

Camila made her way to the kitchen. She still hasn't had her breakfast yet and her stomach started to growl. If she doesn't eat, she will get gastric.

When she reached the kitchen, she saw a figure crouching by the fridge. 'Shouldn't Sofi be at school by now?' she thought.

Camila approached the figure and smacked their butt, "Good morning sexy butterfly queen 1!" She said and chuckled. 'Why does Sofi's butt feel ...firm? Usually it's soft.' Camila thought for a moment before shrug it off. 'Puberty processes'.