↳Fifteen

⌕ 𝟭𝟱. 𝗚𝗢𝗔𝗟-𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗡

 𝗚𝗢𝗔𝗟-𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗡

Cut me down

But it's you who'll have further to fall❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

THE ELEMENT MANIPULATOR took off his rubber shoes and gently placed them on the shoe rack. His left hand gripped the strap of his backpack while he explored deeper into the living room, searching for his grandfather and his power sphere friend. It didn't take a while for him to register where everyone in the house is. "I'm home!" He faced the kitchen doorway before he went inside the area.

Once he arrived in the kitchen, his caramel brown eyes scanned his surrounding before it landed right onto the metallic yellow figure of Ochobot who flew to greet him. "You're finally home, how was the rest of your day?" The power sphere questioned the young man who waved a hand off. "It was fine, besides from Gopal and Fang annoying me while walking home," he nonchalantly informed the robot.

Boboiboy's eyes landed at the figure of his grandfather, Tok Aba─who happens to join the two after a short while. "You're home, Boboiboy. That's good, we can eat dinner soon," Tok Aba smiled at the sight of his grandson whose expression soften at his arrival. "Thank you, Tok," Boboiboy began reaching out his hands for Tok Aba's own. Being the kind and respectful young man that he is─kissed his grandfather's hands as a sign of respect.

Retracting their hands back to theirselves, Boboiboy questioned his grandfather. "How did the cocoa shop stand go?" the elemental hero began in wonder. "Hehe, it was my recipes, of course they'll like it," Tok Aba answered the dinosaur-caped boy with a proud grin as he placed his hands on his hips. "It went rather too well, we could barely take a break," Ochobot joined in with a complaining tone.

"Business is business, Ochobot. You're supposed to be used to that already," The owner of the famous kokotiam in Rintis Island turned to the robot, raising a finger to remind the power sphere. Ochobot could only sigh with a deadpanned expression. Boboiboy only let out a chuckle in result at their playful banter. "Your school did well today, keep it up," Tok Aba nodded his head.

"Will do!" Boboiboy replied with enthusiasm, mimicking a salute pose.

"Oh, you arrived late, did something happen?" The older man shifted the topic both in wonder and slight worry.  Boboiboy puckered his lips in confusion, looking up to his grandfather. It took a while for him to realise what he meant but that included him remembering what happened while he walked back home.

Heat crept up to his ears at the thought before coughing to fix his throat. "Nothing eventful, Gopal and Fang were just messing around with me while walking back home," he answered, without being specific about it.