i hate spiders

we arrived in germany and clint stole another van so we could meet up with cap at an airport.

we parked in a ramp and waited until we saw a car from the 60s pull up. the engine sputtered until the car was parked next to us.

scott had awoken just before we got into the second van so i gave him a coffee to help him adjust to the scenario we were about to be in.

"thank you mystique!" scott smiled at me calling me my 'super hero' name. pietro was looking at me trying not to laugh. pietro trying not to laugh makes me laugh.

"no problem. and call me alice." i chuckled.

clint and wanda got out of the van so that meant they were about to open the back door.

"how's our other recruit?" i heard cap say as clint opened the door.

"he's raring to go. had to put a little coffee in him."

pietro got out first and held his hand out for me to grab so i wouldn't fall. such a gentleman. i said thank you and watched scott climb out of the van.

"what time zone is this?" he asked but no one responded. clint pushed him out and away from the van so he could close it.

scott could not believe his eyes when he saw captain america standing right before him. his jaw dropped a little and he approached steve.

"captain america!"

"mr lang." steve said uncomfortably because scott was shaking his hand for far too longer than normal.

"this is an honor! i'm shaking your hand too long. this is great!," scott said and stop the handshake. he looked back at wanda and said "i know you too! you're great."

scott turned back over and continued conversation. i saw the smile on wanda's face that appeared. she needed that boost. she had been feeling awfully sad recently. no one except for vision and sometimes pietro, could make her feel better.

my thoughts were interrupted when something in german was announced throughout the airport speakers.

a man standing near the passenger side of steve's car told us, "their evacuating the airport." i assumed this was bucky. but we haven't officially met yet.

"everyone suit up." steve said and pietro handed scott his suit.

cap was the first one to approach the tony, and he was alone. sam, bucky, pietro and i went in one of the empty terminals. clint and wanda went on the opposite side of the building we were in.

the four of us were running to the other side of the terminal. suddenly two masked people were crawling on the window. one in a red suit, the other in a pink, black and white suit.

"what the hell is that?" bucky asked in awe.

"everyone's got a gimmick now." sam panted and kept running not looking over at the window.

the two creepy crawlers kept crawling on the window trying to keep up with us. well, sam, bucky and i. pietro already was at the other side.

the two masked spider shot webs one after the other and shattered the glass by jumping inside towards us.

the one in the red suit kicked sam backwards onto the floor. then quickly moved towards bucky throwing punches.

the pink one came after me. she threw a punch at my face but i dodged it and kicked her right in the gut and she flew backwards.

pietro sped over by us and he ran fast at the pink and white spider and she fell onto the ground. i could hear her groaning in pain.

pietro grabbed me and we met up with bucky and sam and the other masked red guy.

the spider guy webbed sams wings and hands to a ledge. "those wings carbon fiber?"

"is this stuff coming out of you?" sam looked at his hands, tied up in spider webs.

"that would explain the rigidity-flexibility ratio which, gotta say, that's awesome, man."

"i don't know if you've been in a fight before, but there's usually not this much talking." sam said with a sassy tone.

"alright, sorry my bad." the boy swung his web and was about to push sam off of the ledge but bucky, pietro and i all rushed over to him fast enough to help sam, but not help ourselves.

we all fell to the floor and looked back up to the  now two spider people looking at us.

as soon as the boy started talking, the girl in the white suit shot her webs at us so we would be stuck there.

"you gotta be kidding me." i muttered.

"guys look, i'd love to keep this up but we've only got one job here today and we've gotta impress mr. stark, so i'm really sorry."

red wing passed by the two masked vigilantes and placed a little tag on their wrists.

"what?" they both said at the same time.

"ahh!!" they yelped as they were pulled out of the building, and broke the glass once again.

"you couldn't have done that earlier?" bucky said tiredly.

"i hate you." sam replied.

a/n spider gwen is in this fic!!! woo hoo