Dirty Edward Imagine for @Erincullen0

Ok so another dirty imagine. Haha.

You were currently getting ready for your dinner with Edward and Jacob. It wasnt really a date since there was three people the three of you were just going out for Edward (your boyfriend) and Jacob (your best friend) to have some bonding time.

You heard the doorbell ring signalling that the guys were here. You ran down the stairs, heels in your hands and opened the door. 'Hey Edward,' you chimed giving him a kiss on his cheek. 'Hey babe, you look beautiful,' he said. 'Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself,' you laughed.

'Hey Jake,' you said hugging him. 'Hey Erin, looking hot,' he said. You rolled your eyes and said 'Thanks Jake.'

The three of you settled into Edward's car and he drove off to the restaurant.

*skip car ride*

'We're here,' Edward said. The three of you got out of the car. The restaurant looked fancy to say the least.  You walked in- the boys at your side and once you found a spot the three of you went and sat there.

*skip eating*

Edward got up to go and pay the receptionist.  'You have a little something on your lips,' Jacob said laughing. He moved closer to you and wiped your lip.

Edward POV

I had gone to pay the receptionist and as soon as I had turned back Jacob had made a move on her. I swear I could've killed him then and there. I cleared my throat. Erin looked up at me. She looked like she had no idea of what was going on. She's gonna regret ever being that close to him. ( I honestly cant imagine Edward being like this. But oh well for the sake of the imagine...haha)

Normal POV

The three of you went back into the car. Edward dropped Jacob off and you waved bye to him.

'Anything you want to say Erin? ' Edward asked as soon as you got home. 'Uhh no,' you said. You had no idea of what he was talking about. 'That dog made a move on you Erin. He tried to kiss you! And you're saying you have nothing to say?' Edward raged pushing you against a wall and trapping you.

'Excuse me! We were not going to kiss!' you said shocked he would think such a thing. 'Yeah sure Erin.' He said rolling his eyes. 'We weren't!' You exclaimed. 'Shut the hell up and stop lying!'

'Don't tell me what to do!' You said. The argument went back and forth until Edward smashed his lips to yours and kissed you roughly. You tried pulling away bit since you were trapped there wasnt much you could do.

A few seconds later he pulled apart allowing you to breathe. He stripped your clothes off and even though you wanted to deny it you were getting turned on by Edward's attitude. Attaching his lips to yours once again he stripped off his own clothes.

He entered you and said 'Tell me that you are mine,' he said.

'Edward' you said trying not to scream.

'Let it out baby,' he smirked

'EDWARD!' you screamed.

'That's better.' You rode out your highs. 'Im sorry baby I dont know why I went like that.' He panted. You smiled 'That's ok babe but just know that I would never cheat on you ok?' He nodded and smiled.

Hi guys. I havent updated in aggggesss and im sorry. And sorry once again because this imagine is very sucky. But its for Erincullen0. So yeah hope you liked it!

Follow

Vote

Comment

Ps thanks for the 55.2 k reads and 938 votes!!! I love you guys!