Open ended S.J

"You're insufferable Y/N!" Scarlett ran her hands through her hair.

"I'm insufferable?" You scoffed. "You're the one who is always hanging out with him! Just because I didn't say anything doesn't mean I don't mind it!" You shouted at Scarlett.

You were having an argument with Scarlett about her meeting his male friend almost daily. She could have been spending that time but you, but no... she had to spend it with him.

"He's just a friend! You don't trust me?"

"You don't have to be seeing him everyday!"

"I can't with you even! I'm just going to shoot." She raised her hand up in frustration and took her bag to leave.

You groaned in anger after Scarlett slammed the door behind her. It's literally not helping that you couldn't see her during the day because she has a shoot and she chooses to see someone else during the night.

You went and took the only thing that was going to help you now, ice cream. Putting a random movie on the screen, you dug your spoon directly into the tub of ice cream and into your mouth. "Stupid movie. Stupid Scarlett. Stupid life." You ate a scoop of ice cream in each sentence.

You felt a sudden sharp pain in your abdomen which made you double over in pain. Clutching onto your stomach and holding onto the wall for support, you walked to your bathroom to see that you had started your period.

After having the argument with Scarlett, this could be possibly the worst possible time for your period to come. After doing all the necessary things, you crawled over to your bed and curled up like a potato.

You had taken your medication while you were in the bathroom, in fact, it was kept in almost every room of the house, knowing how bad it can strike when it arrives. However, this time it wasn't working and you were sweating and shaking from the pain.

You stretched for your phone the best you could and dialed for Elizabeth since she wasn't having any projects today. You wanted to call Scarlett but your pride got the better of you.

Lizzie:
Hi Y/N!

You:
Li-lizzie

Lizzie:
Oh my god Y/N!
What happened?
Why do you sound like this?
Are you okay?

You:

M-my cramps...

Lizzie:
What?!
Okay, I'm coming.

You felt as if someone was clawing your inside as you clutched the sheets of your bed. You felt like vomiting but absolutely had no intention of moving from your position. You only hoped that Lizzie would come by quickly. It seemed your prayers were answered as you heard the keys rustling and the door open.

"Oh my god, Y/N. You look worse than I expected."

"Lizzie..." You groaned, frustrated that she's not doing anything to help you.

"Right, right." She helped you up with much effort needed as you weren't making it easy for her.

Finally, when she managed to put you in her car, she drove off to the nearest hospital. The amount of records you have there for being admitted for the same reason was high. They practically knew the reason why you were there if they saw you.

"Ms Y/L/N. Here for the same reason again?" You nodded. You had little to no strength left in your body, leaning almost your entire body weight in Lizzie's.

Once you were admitted, you went to sleep with whatever strong pain medication they gave you. "Thank you." You managed to say to Lizzie before going to sleep.

Lizzie's heart ached whenever your period cramps were so bad that you needed to land in the hospital. There was literally nothing you could have done as you couldn't stand on two feet by yourself.

Sighing, she went to call Scarlett, not knowing you had an argument with her earlier.

Lizzie: 

Hi Scarlett.

Are you busy at the moment?

Scarlett:
Hey Lizzie.
Nope. You caught me on a break.

Lizzie:
Great.
Y/N is-

Scarlett:
What?
Did she call you to complain about me?
I swear she needs to stop with her jealousy.

Lizzie: 
What are you talking about Scar?

Scarlett:
What? Isn't that what you're calling me about?

Lizzie:
No!
I'm calling to inform you that Y/N is in the hospital due to her cramps.
You know how bad hers can be.

Scarlett:
Shit!
I'll be there.

With that, Scarlett hung up her phone and told the director that she had to take the rest of the day off and drove to the hospital you were in.

You were still asleep when Scarlett arrived and Lizzie shot her a look. "What happened between the both of you?" She went to take a look at how you were doing before answering her.

"She thinks I have been seeing Danial too often."

"So? Have you?" Lizzie questioned Scarlett who nodded. "And your purpose for meeting him?"

"He is..."

Written on 5 Feb 2022
Posted on 6 Aug 2022

I'm not sure how to title this so I left it open. Feel free to give ideas because as you can see, I wrote this long ago but I couldn't make a decision on what idea to write.

It can be good, such as he was planning the wedding/proposal. Or bad one like cheating. Or neutral like planning to sue Disney or really just a friend.