2 Is This The End?

TEJASSWI'S POV
You know sometimes you just wish you could delete a few moments from you memory that's what I was feeling right now. All I wished for was a way to delete this whole task that led to me and Karan being I don't know what. But definitely not something I like or enjoy. He and I were the strongest team anybody could ever imagine but what happens when you lose your partner? Because right now all I felt was pain. It felt like my world had stopped. It felt like we all were frozen. Every corner of this house started haunting me with memories.

All I could feel right now was numbness, it felt like I never came here. Everything was a blur right now. It felt like I didn't belong here. The place that felt like home a few days back, felt like a strange step up right now. I think it's true when people say, "Home is where your heart is." And my heart that was always with my sunny. And right now he wasn't sunny, he was Karan.

The Karan Kundrra who unknowingly became my sunny, my reason for happiness. I came in the show to win it and that was my priority apart from having a good time. But then slowly he managed to sweep me of my feet. And when it came to him nothing else mattered not even the show. And right now I feel like I want to leave.

Fear that's what describes my feelings right now. I have never feared anything but right now I fear losing my love also I fear losing me. Never have I never been this close to feeling like I have lost me. But right now I feel like I have not only lost the love of my life but he took me with him.

Sunny, the only man I would ever be able to love now. As beautiful as us was it didn't last. Because I have made up my mind. One of us as to put an end to this constant cycle to hurting each other. I think this game is too much for us to handle. I love him, I might never say this to him but I do. And I hate seeing him be miserable because of me. I think we are just another example to right person, wrong time. I don't want to let him go but I don't hint I can hold onto him any longer. Because holding onto him means hurting him and I would prefer hurting me rather than hurting him. As much as I don't want us to end, I know I have to do this for us, for me but mostly for him. He cannot fall weak. I know this will affect both of us but hurting once is better than hurting bit by bit. I know for a fact that this is the last guy I can ever be in love with. It's fair to say he has marked me by his love. No matter how much I try, a part of my will always be his. He will always be the love of my life. But I don't want me to be his, because I want him to be happy again, fall in love have a happily ever after like the one is wanted but feared of.

_________________________________________
I know all of you want to see them I love but these povs and emotions are a major part of this story. I hope you guys will like this one. I promise to look into your suggestions if you have any. Until the next part. Love you all.

XOXO SUHANI