Wrong Side of Town [pt. 3] • w.m.

[Reader...]
TW Warning

In a school day we usually have six classes, three classes, lunch, then three more. But particularly this day I did not feel like going to my other three classes.

The school I went to was pretty run down, gangsters and thugs walking all about the hallways.

The jocks thought they could take on the gangsters provoking them until a fight broke out in the middle of the hallway. I used it as my chance to slip out of a classroom window with my notebook and jumped into a bush before taking off into a sprint off campus.

The school couldn't say I didn't go, when in fact I did, just not for all of my classes.

Once the school was about a block away I stopped running and put myself into a more slow pace to not seem to trouble making for cops who were driving by. A particular cop car made it's way in the street from a parking lot, it was the cop who likes to harass my brothers and I, giving us a hard time.

I quickly dashed into a coffee shop before Officer Punk could see me.

"Running from the law, I see?" I hear a raspy voice say next to me. I turn my head towards her as my back was pressed against the wall hiding me from the street, away from the window.

"More like hiding from punk ass officers." I reply back to her giving her a distrusting look. She nods.

"I've hid from my fair share of officers." She smirks, I take a good look at the woman. She had short red hair, and green eyes. Plump pink lips that seemed to never stop smirking. Pale skin, she even had the smallest mole on the left side of her face, just below her eye, if you weren't paying attention you'd miss it.

"Why are you hiding?" She asks curiously sipping on her coffee as she stuffs her hand into her skinny jean'd pocket.

"Like i said, some officers are punk asses." I mumble to her as I walked more into the coffee shop. She nods before swallowing her coffee.

"What's your name?" She asks, the smirk still plastered on her face.

"Y/n, but everyone calls me nena." I tell her, before asking for hers.

"Natasha, but you can call me Agent Romanoff, you know it's funny running into you here." She says, the smirk growing wider as her name slips from her lips and flips open her ID showing off her badge, my eyes widen before I make a dash for the door, but someone steps in front of it blocking my only exit. A tall man with an eyepatch.

"Y/n Luna, otherwise known as nena. We need to talk." He says crossing his arms in front of him. I internally groan, how could I be so stupid, of course they would eventually look for me after their many failed attempts to contact me over the phone.

"What do you want? I have nothing you need." I say through gritted teeth.

"Sit, let's talk civilly." He says gesturing towards a table, I sigh before sitting, there was no use in fighting them, I was no Captain America, therefore I'd lose against two agents, or whoever they were.

"How'd you find me?" I ask

"We're apart of the government we can track anyone." He says in a know it all tone.

"I mean right now." I roll my eyes.

"Oh now, it was just a coincidence, we were on our way to your apartment when we decided to stop for coffee, and then look who came running in falling at the palm of our hands." He chuckled

"Okay, now you have me, talk."

"I don't think your in a position to be telling us what to do nena." Agent Romanoff says with crossed arms, I roll my eyes, lifting my eyebrows for the man to go on.